Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

Namimori Train Station

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

Namimori Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Namimori Train Station   Namimori Train Station I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is Namimori Train Station. From here you can go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
https://flamesrevival.forumotion.com
Yukino

Yukino

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Train Station   Namimori Train Station I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:22 pm

Getting off the platform Yukino looked around and it was filled with more people than she thought. "Better not get lost here." She said walking toward the exit. She looked around and went toward her street to her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Train Station   Namimori Train Station I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:23 pm

Gin followed behind Yukino. He was drowzy from not being able to sleep well.
"Not much has changed" He thought to himself. He stayed close to Yukino, but he doubted any goons were here in Namimori, at least where they were at right now.
Back to top Go down
Yukino

Yukino

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Train Station   Namimori Train Station I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:43 pm

Yukino ran out of the train station toward and empty street and gasped for air. "Man so amny people. So clustered together. I never been in such a crowd. Even in Tokyo!!!" She said brushing her clothes to make them neat. "Gin, time to go. Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Train Station   Namimori Train Station I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:34 am

Gin brushed his hair with his free hand as he walked behind Yukino.
"I'm behind you Yuki" He said to her softly. He set the bags down and looked at her.
"So this is Namimori or something right?" He asked. "Looks plain"
Back to top Go down
Yukino

Yukino

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Train Station   Namimori Train Station I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:40 am

She looks around and takes a deep breath into the air. "Just a plain old normal city. Or town more like it. I guess it's better this way. A change of pace is always nice." She says grabbing her stuff and walking into town. "We've killed some time. I wonder where the dude is. Hopfully safe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Train Station   Namimori Train Station I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Namimori Train Station
Page 1 of 1