Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

Namimori Hospital

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

Namimori Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Namimori Hospital   Namimori Hospital I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:28 pm

The Halls
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Beds
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://flamesrevival.forumotion.com
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

Namimori Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Hospital   Namimori Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Takuto took Keo to the hospital with him, as his brothers wished. He had already met with the nurses and they had already given him his meds. He now had to wait for his brothers to come to the hospital to pick him and Keo up.
"So, what made you come to me in the park?" He asked him. He was sitting outside the hospital in a small outside area where parents go to wait for their families to get out of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

Namimori Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Hospital   Namimori Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Keo smiled before sitting down and eating his snack. He laughed at the thought that his father was the kids doctor today well at least the nurses supervisor. He grinned before he stood up and stretched. He siled before looking at Kuto. He never did like frowns maybe that was the reason why. "Beucase I dont like frowning..... And I dont like crying..... I guess, I kinda feel the same in my own way." He smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

Namimori Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Hospital   Namimori Hospital I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:43 am

Takuto smiled at him.
"Hey, Keo, I'll be right back, I have to go check on my brothers" He said. "I want to make sure they're alright"
He got up from the bench and headed back towards the park.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

Namimori Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Hospital   Namimori Hospital I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:30 pm

Smiles lightly while sitting down grinning. "Ok. See you soon!" he smiled but had the slight worry of not having him not come back to see him. He just sat down sipping at his drink which he loved so. He basiced in the sun before turning over and removing his sweater sweating lightly.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

Namimori Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Hospital   Namimori Hospital I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:18 pm

---Starting from the Shrine---
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

Namimori Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Hospital   Namimori Hospital I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Keo arrives with his that Brought Kuto in and repaired him on his day off. He is now in a hospital bed. Keos dad does a cheack up on him before walking off and leaving Keo with him. "Heya Kuto feeling better?" He smiled wondering if he was awake and again, trying to figure out the mafia thing.
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

Namimori Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Hospital   Namimori Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Sho returned from being at home while Daichi rehabillitated his hair, and his hair was amazingly elegant with its natural crimson luster. "I'm sure he is, Keo." Sho said calmly with a smile while he carefully held a large gift basket in his arms. Sho's hair was flawlessly combed and he was getting love-beams from some of the nurses.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

Namimori Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Hospital   Namimori Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:33 am

Kuto layed in the hospital bed, a =_= look on his face as he felt his brothers presence.
"Why must he go out in public like that" He thought to himself. He hid his face under the pillow and hoped nothing would happen.
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

Namimori Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Hospital   Namimori Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:58 am

"I knew I shouldn't have done it like this. Hmm..." Sho said calmly as he put the gift basket on the table next to Tokuto while he combed his hair straighter, and nothing out of the ordinary seemed to happen at all. "I'm sorry if I've been an inconvenience, but we're family and as such we should stick together." He said as he sat next to Tokuto and gently held his hand.

Sho's hair:
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

Namimori Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Hospital   Namimori Hospital I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Takuto looked at the pillow. "Why is he holding my hand" He thought to himself. He ignored it and kept under the pillow.
"Am I a freak?" He asked. "I mean, I have this, power apparently and it can be used to kill"
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

Namimori Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Hospital   Namimori Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:52 am

"I like to think of it as a power to protect, which is only given to a select few. Daichi, Keo, and myself have similar powers as well. Sure, we all are freaks because we are not what society sees as what's normal. At any rate, such power can be used for good or for evil, at the whim of its user. Daichi and I use our powers for the greater good of this town." Sho said calmly to Takuto as he explained to his brother that his power wasn't entirely bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Namimori Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Hospital   Namimori Hospital I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Namimori Hospital
Page 1 of 1