Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

Namimori Shop District

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

Namimori Shop District Empty
PostSubject: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The first, more traditional, japanese shop district in Namimori.

The second, more modern, japanese shop district in Namimori

The small lake that separates both districts.
Back to top Go down
https://flamesrevival.forumotion.com
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:05 am

The next day, Tobi walked around the modern shopping area and yawned. He was in his usual attire: a short-sleeved shirt, jeans, sneakers, and the necklace. He had a wallet with some cash and walked into a clothing shop. "Clothes, clothes, clothes... Ahhh..."
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:05 pm

Keo walked down the streets of Namimori sighing. with his smile. Today was "go shopping for crap we dont need" day with his father. Well the true fact was he didnt need anything new but his father has such a strong build he would rip clothing often. Takeo walked into a clothing shop with his father and looked at some things he say that wernt really for him until he accidently bumped into someone. "Ouch.......Sorry." Keo smiled standing up rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Tobi was pushed back a bit from Keo bumping into him. When he turned around, he bended down and put out a hand. "You alright? You really should watch where you're going ya know." He was laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Keo smiled lightly taking the boys hand and standing up. He blinked and rubbed his eyes a little bit. "S-sorry. I was thinking about something. Anyways, Im Takeo. You probably know my father." He smiled with his cheer face as he brushed off the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:25 pm

"Father?" He looked up at the man with complete confusion. "Nah, I don't know your old man. You just bumped into a random stranger kid. But it isn't your fault. I daydream sometimes too."
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:28 pm

Takeo smiled lightly. "Really..... Hes the head doctor of Namimori...." Takeo really couldnt believe this guy never at least bumped into his father. Keo blinked as he sat down on a bench and started to drink his water. "Anyways why are you here? Im here unwillingly." He sighed with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:33 pm

"Ahhhhh... Where to start... I just came back from Italy and I'm here to buy some clothes since most of my old ones don't fit me as well anymore. I lived here for most of my life, but I haven't seen your father. I kinda lived an isolated life ya see."
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:36 pm

Keo blinked and smiled. He couldnt believe this guy lived in Italy for a bit. Well maybe, he could have guested from the accent of the man. He couldnt help but smile and be amazed at him. "Really?! was it nice?! I wanna go sometime." He smiled rocking back ad forth thinking of it.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Tobi started thinking back to the training he had gone through in Italy and a bunch of other memories. He shook his head and sighed. "Eh... I wouldn't say it was awesome, but it was pretty nice there. I'd prefer to live in sweet, old Namimori than go back to Italy though."
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:46 pm

Keo smiled. He didnt think of Namimori as much as a nice place to be. "I dont think Namimori is to much fun, it gets more boring the longer you stay." Keo grinned thinking of Italy. "Italy would be nice to viste but Id rather Spain." He laughed lightly thinking of Spanish people. "But I still like my japanese customs." He smiled thinking of the next festival coming up.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:02 pm

Tobi laughed and looked at Keo with curiosity. "The name's Tobi. By the way, how old are you anyway... You look 13, 14."
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:08 am

Keo smiled ranting on about wanting to go to the nice historical places to the west. He couldnt help but look around then at him. "Nice to meet you. Im 15. Im not that young even though I probably seem it." He said scratching the back of his head grinning lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:29 pm

Sho entered the store, and looked around for some designer suits. However, along the way, he noticed Keo. "Pardon for the interruption, but I believe we haven't been able to properly meet. I am Sho Corvino." Sho said formally to the boy with some respect.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:35 pm

Takeo blinked when he saw Sho coming around the corner. Of course at this time he knew nothing about him, not even the fact he was related to Kuto. Keo smiled and laughed lightly as he always did. "Hello Sho....... Still really dont know who you from the park but, I'm Takeo Natsuki. Keo smiled as he shook the mans hand.
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:16 pm

"Pleasure. I'm glad that my little brother Tokuto was able to become your friend." Sho said with a small smile. "Something tells me that we'll be seeing each other again soon." he added calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Keo smiled lightly now knowing who this Sho person was he kept seeing around. "Your his brother.... B-but your not butler like...... or a pretty boy...." Keo went on muttering to himself cluelessly, obviously mistakened Sho for Daichi. Keo thought to himself while smiling rocking back and forth amusing himself.
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:05 pm

"That would be my younger brother, Daichi. Tokuto is the youngest sibling." Sho explained briefly to Tokeo. He actually admired Tokeo's attitude, but that was nothing to comment much about right now.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Keo smiled giving a rather duncy face. "Oooh thats right..... Forgot about him." Takeo laughed lightly before his dad walked around the corner pulling him down the way to try on some cloths. When he came out he had fancy nice fitted tux on he smiled and sighed. "Not. Me." He gave his father a smile with a death glare but his father already bought it. Apparently he was going to be meeting some other doctors at their house and he had to look extra nice. He walked back over to Sho fiddling with the tie. " These things always hate me, he always does them up to tight then i cant get them undone." He smiled and muttered in an angry tone.
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:27 pm

"Here, let me help." Sho said as he loosened Tokeo's tie with little difficulty. "Is that better for you?" he asked, hoping that he would be feeling more comfortable now. He was impressed by how well dressed the boy was, but it was to be expected at these special occasions.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:35 pm

Tobi looked at Keo with disbelief. How the hell is that little kid 15?! It took him a little while to get his composure and noticed Sho. "You're... Sho you said? Hi, my name's Tobi. Are you related to Keo?"
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:41 pm

Keo smiled as he could now breath. He didnt know why Kuto would hate having a brother like them, he himself wouldnt mind it. "T-thanks! I can breath now." He smiled brightly Looking over the suit. There was golden trimming lacing and everything else and thats what he liked about it, the shiny golden color. He blushed looking at Sho. " You didnt have to help me. You know that right?" he smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:28 am

"I know, but you looked like you were having a lot of difficulty just trying to loosen it. It's the least I could do." Sho said with a gentle smile. "Hm? No, I'm not related to Tokeo, but I am Tokuto's oldest brother. Are you one of Tokeo's friends?" Sho stated and asked rather politely and calmly.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:15 pm

Tobi had a confused look on his face. "Tokuto...? I don't know who he is... And I really can't say I'm Tokeo's friend. He kinda bumped into me as he was walking. But really, how's he 15?! He looks 13 or 14!"
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:46 pm

Keo pouted slightly smiling loving the way it looked but also cursed it at the same time as he hated having to wear them. " Well I just dont grow fast mi only 5 foot 4, and well.... I just dont look to mature yet and im not like the jocks, im not really filled out with mucusle were theere is musucle its probably fat." He smiled before looking at Sho. Takeo smiled at Sho. "Thanks but you really didnt have to." He smiled brightly amusing himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Namimori Shop District
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next