Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

On the streets

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

On the streets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:46 pm

Gin sighed as he let out a little bit of laughter. "Be careful Yuki, you may end up killing one of the customers, and we don't want to draw attention to us" He said to her playfully. He took all of the clothes and went to the cashier, who was in shock at the amount of clothing and electronics bought.
"Thank you mam" Gin said to her as he held onto the bags.
"Yuki, can your men take these back to your appartment?" He asked. "We should go to Namimori and just hang around, get to knwo the place before we infiltrate, and I'll cover us wit hillusions so when we come back later we won't be discovered"
Back to top Go down
https://flamesrevival.forumotion.com
Yukino

Yukino

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:49 pm

Yuki took out a large suitcase and stuffed his bags in and sipped it up. "We're gonna be there for awhile so I'll have them take out stuff their." She put her belongings next to a car and motioned him to do the same. "Come on, I got us train tickets there." She said walking. "Namimori huh? That place sure has some history."
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:13 pm

Gin nodded his head lightly. "Isn't that where we went for our first year, before we came here to Tokyo?' He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Yukino

Yukino

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:53 pm

"namimori junior high... man those were some good times. " She said Waiting for the train. "You know, Somehow I knew you were gone for a reason so I didn't send search parties after you. Glad to know all these years you stayed the same but also changed. "
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:23 pm

Gin chuckled lightly.
"Same goes for you, but we learn new things every day don't we" He said to her. He gave her a warm smile, happy things were, sort of, how they used to be.
"Let's go ahead and go scout Namimori then" He said.
Back to top Go down
Yukino

Yukino

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:31 pm

Yukino entered the train as it stopped in front of them. "Learning... I don't know about that." She says entering a empty train cart with only a few people. She sat down. "We're not scouting much. We should register to the school and get to know the area more. And if we're lucky. Even find the kid."
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Gin nodded.
"I guess our lives will be 'simple' and hidden" He said with sarcasm. He sat next to her and pulled out his ipod. "It'll be awhile before we get there, Im going to listen to music and sleep" He said to her as he put in the headphones and put them into his ear. He soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Yukino

Yukino

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:40 pm

Yukino watched him quickly fall asleep and flipped her phone out and started texting again. "We're not simple but I am hidden, you are an open book my friend no matter what you hide." She said typing letters. Before sending she deleted it and put her phone away.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:03 am

*Next topic will be in Namimori. Anywhere of your choice.*
Back to top Go down
Yukino

Yukino

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:28 am

-nah you make it. -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the streets
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Asia :: Japan :: Tokyo-
Jump to: