Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

On the streets

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yukino

Yukino

On the streets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:13 pm

"I got 3 flats in different complexs to widen the range of view. Both hop into the elevator and she presses the number 11." The elevator starts moving. "The city never rests you know. I got a few men around Japan now cause of the recent news. But I just want to find the cause of this whole mess first. Aprently its a guy above ground"
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:19 pm

"I learned quite a bit when I was in china" He said to her. "Here's a bit of what I learned"

The leader of this Underground, is referred to as, The Boss. Nobody knows what he looks like, if this Boss is male or female. Just that this person rules with an iron fist and kills who defys him/her. Its been rumored that the power of the flame has begun to rise on the Overworld, where we are at now. Mostly in the town of Namimori. That town seems to be the center of a lot. Anyway. With this rise in the power of flame comes a new challenge. To stop the one with the 7 Flames of the Earth. Which a child here in that apparently has, but has yet to awaken it. It seems the boss wants to kill the child before he awakens his flame. The Boss has also discovered new flames. But the powers, names and all of it was destroyed before I could learn anything more.
Back to top Go down
https://flamesrevival.forumotion.com
Yukino

Yukino

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:25 pm

The elevator door opened and Yukino stepped out walking toward a door. "Earcth flame huh? We can't let the boss have the kid that's for sure. Namimori... I'm planning to go there soon to find the person myself and seal him in a way. If a war breaks out who kow what'll happen." She says opening a door and entering into a very large flat. "Welcome." She says taking off her shoes and automaticaly running to her laptop. She turns it on and opens a file with all the maps, information, personal data of Namimori. "This is all I've got from my men...we should get to Namimori...before the boss does."
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Gin sat down on a chair that was placed next to Yukino. He looked at her, seriousness hidden within his eyes.
"it's to late for stopping The Boss" He said. "For now that is, he's already got men placed within Namimori"
He rubbed his chin. "His two older brothers, they both are part of a family known as the Cavalleresco, they are doing there best to keep the men at bay and protect their brother, so, if we do go, i'll use my mist to conceal us so we can observe and also protect him so The Boss can't obtain that flame"
Back to top Go down
Yukino

Yukino

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:37 pm

Yukino went upstairs and brought a suitcase down with also a carryon backpack and a guitar case. "don't need no mist flame my friend." She says putting on a fake pair of glasses. "if this dudes a kid he goes to school in Namimori right? Why don't we just become newly enrolled Namimori students?" she than says. "you in or not? I've been planning for days for this."
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:41 pm

Gin laughed lightly as he pointed at her sun glasses.
"It's sure nice to be here again" He said. "You're still the same, and, i like that"
He nodded his head, agreeing to be enrolled into the school.
Back to top Go down
Yukino

Yukino

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:51 pm

Yukino snapped her fingers as her men assembled. "I'm trusting you all to keep peace here while I'm on my secret mission with Ginny pooper here so call me if anything happens." she said as they nodded and dispersed. She looked through her drawer and pulled Out two Namimori uniforms. "how convenient. Wear them when we get there. I got people there to back me up so let's get moving!" she says walking out the door.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:48 am

Gin sighed and followed after her. His uniform in hand.
Why exactly did she have a uniform for him when he disappeared? Did she know he was back already because of her men? -sigh- Things around here are going to get pretty interesting.
He thought as he followed her out the door.

[IF you want to. We have to have things longer than usual to keep things going. We have to have Takuto not learn about his flame for some time.
Back to top Go down
Yukino

Yukino

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:59 am

[hmmm okay... So I guess we'll go somewhere and discuss the plan]

Yukino locked the doors and into the elevator once again. "we'll go somewhere and think about this plan a bit more." She said while flipping her phone again and texting. she typed fast and than shut it shoving it in her bag. "Do you have other baggage you want to bring? We'll be staying for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:31 pm

[Why don't we just hang around Namimori for awhile]

"Remember, I came here on my own without anything more than my hidden weapons and my clothing" He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Yukino

Yukino

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:49 pm

Yukino looked at him, "Oh right, what are your weapons. Mine are obviously firearm and guns with a few knifes. Bullets are the best." She said laughing. She felt werid suddenly holding a lot more baggage than him.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:53 pm

He held his arm out and his sword blade flung out. He snapped his finger and an extendable rod fell out of his shirt and in his left hand a bladed fan appeared.
"I've got a lot of weapons I can use, remember I can create different weapons and make them seem real, but these three, my sword, my staff, and my fan are my best three weapons"
Back to top Go down
Yukino

Yukino

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:07 pm

yukino took his staff and spun it around. "Staffs are good for fighting humans. You can injure them without getting near them. A sword is good for making an opens bleed. A fan elegant but deadly. Three totally differen things and you bring them together. You've gotten cooler over the years" she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Gin looked at her, giving her a o.O look then laughing as well.
"Things have changed, but i'm glad we're still best of friends" He said. He gave her the smile he used to give off when they were little.
Back to top Go down
Yukino

Yukino

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Yukino laughed "We're all that's left from back than. We have to stick together. And if we're lucky make more friends along the way." she said returning his staff. She turned on her iPod and shook her head at the music. "Life ain't normal for us. Weridos attract weridos is what I say"
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:39 pm

Gin laughed lightly as he fundled into his pockets.
He pulled out a couple hundred dollars and looked at her.
"Don't ask how I got this" He said laughing. "But wanna go shopping with me, so I can be more like a normal teenager here?"
Back to top Go down
Yukino

Yukino

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:54 pm

The elevator stopped and she stepped out. "Mysterious as ever. Shibuya is the best place to shop but let's just look around Ikebukuro for now. I know a cool place." she said walking out the door and heading toward the center of the city.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Gin followed shortly behind Yukino. He was going to go shopping for stuff he wanted finally.
New set of clothes to blend in, and not his chinese clothing, a hat, some head phones, a deck of cards for his flame, a case for his school items, and an ipod. He was very happy about this. He kept close to Yukino as they walked, so not to let her get jumped by random people.
Back to top Go down
Yukino

Yukino

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:12 am

Yukino looks around the stores and sees one. "Let's go to that one" she says pointing and walking toward the store. "I don't know much of men clothing but I do know what's in style. So we'll get some jeans and T shirts." she said looking around the store. "Go on pick whatever you like.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:32 am

Gin picked a pair of white jeans from the top rack and pulled out a dull silver t-shirt. On it was a skull that looked familiar. *From Bleach xD*
He grabbed a belt as well that was black in color.
"Let's get some musical stuff" He said laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Yukino

Yukino

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:19 pm

Yukino walked over to him and smacked his head one more time. "Pick some
More clothes out first! I went and bought one alreadly. It's an IPod with 32gb. I'm sure you can fit enough songs there. Geez being stuck in china all this time I don't know why you would want one." she says handing him the iPod and walking over to the mens Jean section and picking out more clothes for him.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:01 pm

Gin laughed at her softly. He followed her and was surprised she picked out clothes he would like.
"I'll be in Japan for quite some time" He said to himself. He put his hands into his new jackets pockets and continued to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Yukino

Yukino

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:41 pm

"I get that but you should be worried on first settling in than a machine." SHe said throwing clothes she picked out for him at him. "Hold them. And than we'll go buy them." She picked out some sneakers and a watch.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:42 am

Gin let out a low sigh as he let the clothes pile up.
"Are we almost done Yuki-nee" He said slyly behind the clothes. He hoped she wouldn't hit him for that. He began to chuckle slightly.
Back to top Go down
Yukino

Yukino

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:24 pm

Yukino had an angry verin mark and suddenly a bullet went pass him gliding on his cheek barely missing his face. "Ne...anymore nicknames and I'll kill you-nee okay?" She said evily smiling and smoke rising from her hand where her pistol was. She piled another 50 lbs of clothes at him and pointed to the cashier. "You can go buy them now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the streets   On the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the streets
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Asia :: Japan :: Tokyo-
Jump to: