Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

Kenshi Hamada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeolus

Aeolus

Kenshi Hamada Empty
PostSubject: Kenshi Hamada   Kenshi Hamada I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:11 pm

Kenshi Hamada

Kenshi Hamada 199679-i536.photobucket.com-albums-ff322-xXLightOkamiXx-iconsumers1Kenshi Hamada 199679-i536.photobucket.com-albums-ff322-xXLightOkamiXx-iconsumers1Kenshi Hamada 199679-i536.photobucket.com-albums-ff322-xXLightOkamiXx-iconsumers1
Prey or Hunter. Choose one. I choose Hunter.

Basic Info
First Name: Kenshi
Middle Name:
Last Name: Hamada
Nationality: Japanese/British
Job/Occupation: Student

Visual Appearance
Spoiler:
Hair: Red and short hair.
Eyes: Green eyes
Clothing: Most of the times he uses a crimson red coat with a white T-shirt and black pants.
Skin: He has a white complexion, but he’s a little tan.
Height: 189 cm
Weight: 65 kg
Blood Type: O+
Distinctive Features: Due to an accident as a kid, he uses a patch in his right eye.
Accessories: He uses earings and an amulet which was given from his death mother.

Personality
Behavior: Kenshi is a different guy. He likes to joke, he likes to have fun. But when it comes to difficult times, he has a severe change of personality. He’s more serious and he has a bad temper. He doesn’t like when people make fun of someone. It’s something that the small children did to him because of his right eye. He’s respectful to adult people and likes to hang out with his friends.

Positive Traits:

☆ Intelligent (A lot)
☆ Good fighter
☆ Defends his friends at all cost

Negative Traits:

★ Lazy
★ Arrogant sometimes
★ Loses control sometimes

✓ Quiet places
✓ Being with friends
✓ Being with his small brother

Dislikes:

✕ Blood
✕ Disrespectful people
✕ Talking about his mother

Fighting Style: Shiguren Soen Ryu (Sword Style)
Flame: Storm
Special Ability: [Try to make this descriptive and sensible. Also, do not godmod with this. This is for your character's own ability, if they posess one! Also, if your ability is similar to another member's, PM them for permission to use it.]
Weapon and Description: A Katana that was given by his father. It has a dragon design on the hilt.
Strengths:
✕ Hearing ablities
✕ Bad temper
✕ His brother gives him courage

[At least 3; Even with Weaknesses]
Weaknesses:
✕ Right eye
✕ Attacking friends
✕ Loses control sometimes

[At least 3; Even with Strengths]

History and Etc.

Date of Birth: August 8th 1990
Parents: Hayato Hamada (Father) – Yuna Hamada (Dead Mother)
Siblings: Takeshi Hamada
History: He was born from a British mother and a Japanese Father. He lived a normal life every day. His mother was part of a hidden organization that Kenshi never knew. But that he started to hate it because she was never at home to spend time with him and his little brother, Takeshi. Kenshi had a better relationship with his dad. His dad was the chief of a successful company and because of that he and his family had a lot of money. But that didn’t change the fact that his mother disappeared one day and she never returned. That’s why Kenshi just forgot about her and he presumes that she’s dead. His father taught him and Takeshi how to use a sword when Kenshi was 16. Kenshi had a sword accident, causing him to lose his right eye and almost forgetting about practicing sword. At the moment, he’s at the Namimori University studying. In his free time he spends time with his friends and his little brother, because Kenshi was his Swordsmanship Teacher. His father was too old to teach him, so it was time for Kenshi to become the man of the house. Until now, he doesn’t know anything about his mother and he doesn’t want to know either.

RP Sample: Kenshi was lying in his bed listening to music. It was one of the things that he liked. He remembered then that he had to go to the University to pick up some books that he left there. So he stands up and said goodbye to his father and brother. After that he kept walking towards the University, listening to the sound of the wind. He took a deep breath and suddenly he started to run. He didn’t know why, but it was something that he needed to.

Starting Location: Namimori

♦And with this, we welcome you to Hitmans Destiny♦

Last edited by Aeolus on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

Kenshi Hamada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenshi Hamada   Kenshi Hamada I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:06 pm

i would aproved but u need 3 weaknesses and 3 strengths
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

Kenshi Hamada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenshi Hamada   Kenshi Hamada I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:14 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kenshi Hamada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenshi Hamada   Kenshi Hamada I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenshi Hamada
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Area :: Character Creation :: Application Graveyard-
Jump to: