Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

Namimori Shop District

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xana100

Namimori Shop District - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Tobi sighed and smiled himself. "Well I'm actually not that much older than you. I'm 16 now, though some do mistake me for 18. And what's with the tux? You off to a fancy party or something?" He chuckled at the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Keo smiled and laughed lightly. " Im actually wearing it against my will. My dad is have a coworker gathering at the house so I have to wear it." He smiled sitting down and rocking back and forth. "Why are you here?" He asked grinning lightly.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:51 pm

Tobi sighed and looked around. "I'm looking for clothes. I outgrew the ones I already have at home so I thought today would be the best time to get some new ones. Italy had some nice stuff, but it doesn't really flow with me. And a tux just 'cuz your dad's co-workers are coming over? Pretty harsh stuff right there." He grins and kind of laughs a little.
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:00 pm

"Well, now that we're talking about ages, I'm actually 20 years old." Sho said calmly before something came to mind. "Tokeo, are you going to see the festival later this week? I think my Tokuto should go, but I'm afraid that he might still be upset about me getting mad at him when he tried asking me what me and Daichi really are. Truth is, it's a family secret that is as classified to bystanders." Sho said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Takeo sighed with his smile before standing up and stretching out his arms. He yawned. " Yeah well..... hes the main doctor here. So I have to." He smiled brightly before his light brown eyes gazed at Sho and he nodded. He always went to festivities with or without his father, as its something he always enjoyed. "Yep! I go every year, I actually go to everything around here." He laughed as he really couldnt believe he was 20. "20 o-o..... hmmmmm thats ok I think Kenshi is 19." He laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:08 pm

Tobi listened to the conversation and smiled. When he heard Keo talk about Kenshi, he looked at him. Is he talking about the Kenshi that I met at the park? If so, what a small world we live in... "Kenshi...? You mean the guy with the eyepatch? He's 19?!"
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:50 pm

"I will be there as well, but I will take on the appearance of my earliest ancestor, as a traditional way of giving thanks to my forefathers. Regretably, I will have to dye my as white as the snow." Sho stated, and put a poetic emphasis on his hair. "Of coarse, my hair is naturally red, but I prefer it black. As stated earlier I will look like someone else, especially someone from the feudal era. The only hint I can give you in addition to the white hair would be pointy ears." Sho said calmly to them, knowing that people would notice that he would probably be a very convincing cosplayer.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:00 pm

Tobi just looked at Sho weirdly. He yawned for the first few parts and didn't listen to the rest except for the "pointy ears" part. "...Say what? Sorry, I'm kinda out of it today. I didn't get a lot of sleep yesterday." He yawned again. "Well I'm officially bored out of my mind... Now that I think of it, there's really nothing to do here..." Tobi sighed out of disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:17 pm

Takeo blinked at him. He really didnt get the whole speech but smiled none the less. He laughed and smiled before looking at Sho grinning. " I prefer loose clothing but my family dresses like this alot." Take smiled and laughed lightly. His grandfather always said he looked like an early ancestor be he never said the name. "My grand pa says I look like someone in the family but I dont know who." He laughed lightly then looked at Tobi. "Than come to the festivities later. They are lots of fun."
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:04 am

Tobi looked at Takeo with confusion. "Festivities? Is there a festival in Namimori today?? Oh I used to love them when I was a kid! Well I gotta go buy my clothes so see ya later." He walked over to the cashier and put his whole pile of clothing on the table. He bought all of them including clothing for the festival and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Shop District   Namimori Shop District - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Namimori Shop District
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2