Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

Namimori Park

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:28 pm

The walkway that leads to the pond near the park
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The flowers scattered throughout the park
The park itself

The monkey bars
Back to top Go down
https://flamesrevival.forumotion.com
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Takuto ran all the way from his house down to the park in town. He leaned against the monkey bars and looked at the sky. He was tired of being the weaker of his older brothers. He wanted to become stronger to make them proud, and not be the one who holds them back.
He slumped down into the ground and pulled his knees up to his chest. He hated feeling like crap and crying but most of the time it helped. Other times it didn't.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:02 pm

Keo walked down the street and towards the park. What to do today? Well it never really mattered as he had nothing to do as no one would do anything. Soon enough his face smashed into the monkey bars and gave a groan. He smiled though before noticing a kid. Keo walked up to the boy and smiled sitting beside him. He didnt normally talk to people but he always liked people better when they smiled. " Why are you crying." He smiled taking a seat beside the boy drinking some orange juice although looking like a 12 year old.

Dai walked down the street having a spaz at Sho about no watching him and teaching him to be touch instead of spoiling him. "You should be the one to feel bad. You never do anything but spoil him and spoiled kids get upset when they dont do something they want to do." He hissed before he stomped off to the park. " This is why he has to look good, he has friends but does nothing all day. He doesnt do good in school. You should be helping him, your supost to be a buisnuss man, im just bringing in money and im keeping you all alive and looking nice and keeping the house in order." He hissed and started power walking from his raising stress levels.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Takuto looked up t osee the young boy. He didn't know who he was, yet he came to talk to him.
"I'm tired of being the weak person in the family" He said to him. He was starting to sob. He hated crying in front of people but he couldn't stop. "I have some sort of disease that makes me weaker than normal, and i always have to go to the hospital to get checked out, i keep telling my brothers i'm alright but they make me go anyway, I just want to be able to help them when the time comes"
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:23 pm

Keo grinned lightly listening. He didnt expect a answer at all actually so he smiling none the less. He couldnt help but look up at the sky smiling. He understood him but also the brothers point of view. "Have you thought about how they think of you?" He smiled looking up at the birds. Smiling even in the darkest of times meant you were strong none the less. " Well instead of crying why not smile. Smiling is always nice, even in pain it keeps your strong and even if it doesnt.... It gives others hope." Keo crossed his legs and drunk his juice. He looked rather beat up with some people yelling at him from across the park, he just smiled. "And smiling shows no sign of weakness if you think about it." He laughed lightly looking at his lap.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Takuto looked up at him. Somehow this kid stopped the tears from rolling. Just from a small discussion about smiling. Due to this, he couldn't help but give him a smile and laugh softly.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:36 pm

Keo smiled as he looked at the boy smiling now. He laughing lightly. "Crying... Well it just doesnt make things better for you. Smiling keeps people strong, it makes me well..... not to depressed and it hurts me to see people upset. And people usually wont talk to me..." He smiled before hanging upside down on the monkey bars. Keo laughed. "So why are your really upset, because your not weak. Im not weak and I not strong, im not anything special, im just well.....the normal boring kid in the front of the classroom." Keo smiled lightly keeping his balance.
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:41 pm

"Believe me, I don't want him to turn out like myself. Behind closed doors, we both have had our own share of bloodshed on our hands. Can you blame me for wanting to protect Tokuto from that life?" Sho said and asked quietly before he continued. "I admit that I'm overly protective; but no matter how hard I try to help him in his studies, he always just gets by. We have our parents to thank for our 'talents'." Sho added firmly before his attitude softened upon seeing the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:42 pm

Takuto noticed his older brother Sho had arrived there.
"S-sho" He said under his breath. He looked down, saddened about what he had done.

[Sorry about the short posts. I gotta go to bed now]
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Keo smiled then noticed the frown but it didnt stop him. He looked at the boy. "I would like you to smile please. Even though I dont know you I would like you to be strong." Keo smiled swinging and landing beside the boy and smashing his head. Although in the distance a few people wernt really fond of the smiling boy and Kuto, mostly because they just plain wanted a reason to fight.

Dai hissed and growled. "I try to make you two look nice and shit never works out." Daichi then heard the yelling and found Kuto and some kid with people and advancing with a killer intent. Dai looked at Sho. "I guess we cant escape anything." He hissed as he pulled out the rod and threw it to the ground an snapped up into a bi staff. He slowly started to walk towards the kids. " Im sorry but I just cant stand load mouths you bother me with their trashy apperances and their body." He snapped and he slowly stepped infront of the monkey bars. "Kid, I recommand keeping your face in order or youll look uglier than a bull dog." Dai spoke to Keo rather rudly.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:50 am

Takuto sighed and grabbed Keos arm.
"Lets get out of here, this is exactly what I meant before" He said as he pulled him out of the park.

Dai and Sho can stay to fight the 'goons' or w/e. Takuto and Keo are going to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:14 am

Keo blinked as he was pulled off smashing his head off the monkey bars on the way down. He gave a groan still smiling. "W-Were are we going!?" Keo spoke rather loudly as he caught his feet and ran with him laughing. "W-what do you mean?" Keo smiled yet again wondering what the boy meant.

Dai gave his blood thirsty grin and it usually was bad. Sho knew the look well, it usually was when he wanted to kill the person infront of him. There was a high chance that the people infront of him werent going to live. Daichi looked at them. " You wont be going home.... At least not alive..." He laughed as he quickly smashed his staff into one boys gut puncturing his stomache then smashing his ribs into 5 different pieces. Luckily Sho was there to stop him before he could murder someone.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:38 pm

*Now, since this has become a battle, you may now use your flames. But only to an extent since they're meant to be hidden. Takuto and Keo are now out of the area so you can fight*
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:24 pm

When Daichi was done having his fun, Sho extended his hand and shot forth some of his Forest Flames. These flames then turned into thick vines that wrapped tightly around all of the "goons", and restrained them while he called local authorities. Sho didn't want to waste his time with trash like these punks, but he felt a responsibility to help out the community. "Right on time..." Sho said as the police arrived and thanked the duo for their patronage before they left. "Alright, I think we should go to the hospital now." Sho said calmly as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:02 pm

*You did things to fast. I imagine these goons aren't normal goons so please have the battle drawn out*
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:11 pm

Dai grinned darkly before turning his head to the side hearing the smashing of bodies behind him. Daichi grabbed Shos hand and pulled him around the corner. "Were not done..." He licked his lips as he wall beside them exploded. Daichi took his earring and and took them off and put it around his wrist lighting it. It acted like a ring and he put the icy flames on his staff before standing up strait and smashing his staff against the ground freezing it. "Sorry boys..... But you wont be getting paid."
] He licking his lips before he swung his staff into the mans chest and laughed freezing it then taking his foot and shoving it into the ice and shattering it. He then wrapped the mans arms around the staff and turning it and snapping it.
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:19 pm

Sho used the power of his flame to cut deeply into multiple points of their bodies, but he wasn't in quite the mood that Dai was. He now decided to let the enemy come to him, even though he was distracted by the thought of Tokuto's safety.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:29 am

Dai laughed as the other two were sliced up from Shos shitty little flames. They were such a pussy way to fight to him anyways. Using a glacier flame used more skill and stronger personaily traits, at least he though that anyways. Daichi growled looking at his beast like brother with his ruined hair. " YOUR HAIR!!!! ARGGGGHHH FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT!!!!!!" Dai was rather upset with Shos hair that he spent a good 15 min brush the fuck out of. His OCD for hair drove him crazy and distracted him from the fight. Soon enough he was stabbed in the chest. He coughed up some blood. And Sho would now know the worst has come. Anyone who ruined his clothing or made him bleed to much to fix his clothing would be slaughtered. His face went black before he pulled off his gloved and started to absorb the flames and laugh rather darkly letting the blade cut his hand while freezing his wounds. " And so the blood stains your hands with sin." He smiled grabbing his staff and spinning it bashing it off the guys head several times before it fired small ice shards around at him killing the man while pinning the body to the tree with a pentacle on the guys chest bleeding from the ice.
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:06 am

While Daichi had his usual OCD panic attack, Sho straightened his mane of hair yet again (regaining the pretty-boy handsomeness that his brother had given him before the fight). However, a feeling of dread swept over him when he saw Daichi injured. "Are we about done here, Dai?" Sho asked slightly nervously, hoping that he could get the blood stains out.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:45 am

A shadow appeared back behind the trees and bushes. It appeared to be that of a young boy. He walked out of the shadows and it appeared to be Takuto.
"Brothers, w-whats going on here?" He asked. He was trembling, as he saw the bodies on the ground.
"W-why are those men wounded so badly" He asked them, again. He stepped back against the tree as he saw what appeared to be remnants of fire on the wounds.
"Why is fire around the wound on the mens heads?" He asked.

*This is when Takuto sort of learns about flames, but he'll be in denial till later. Also, Sho, don't just tell him in one post liek you probably would do*
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:00 pm

"I don't think you can handle the truth, Tokuto. Furthermore, you should have stayed at the hospital." Sho said grimly to his little brother while he wore a very serious look on his face. "Go back Tokuto!" Sho yelled angrily at the young boy, but he didn't show was really hurting inside. "If you don't, then I cannot protect you from the truth any longer..." Sho said quietly, hinting that he was hiding something very important from his little brother.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:04 pm

Takuto looked down.
"Fine" He said to his oldest brother. He looked away and ran back the way he came.
"Don't expect me to come home until you're able to tell me whats going on, i'll be staying with my new friend until then" He yelled out to them.
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Sho headed home to think things over and to come to a decision on the best way to tell Tokuto. Meanwhile, he would just let Tokuto spend some time with his new friend. Besides, Tokuto needed to spend time with friends while he still could.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Daichi took the next person and killed in burtily and forze his remains on te tree laughing darkly. He then noticed his brother and froze he felt the sheer fear run through him. They were here this long, how was that even possiable. He blinked before frowning. "Well the truth hurts.... and its not our place to tell you anything." stated bluntly walking towards him before looking at Sho. " Sorry, im covered in blood Sho.... but now i have to call in sick....... and clean my shirt and clear things up all over the place. Good thing the place if for the mafia....Otherwise I would be kicked out and wouldnt have anyfun." Grins stroking Shos smooth spiky hair, happy there is no knots.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Renzou arrived and collapsed onto the ground. "I never want to run with this much baggage ever again I swear." He said gasping for air on the ground. He waited for his friend to find him as he had no energy for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Namimori Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Namimori Park
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next