Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

Namimori Park

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xana100

Namimori Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Tobi managed to get to the Park two minutes after Renzou did by skateboard. "Damnit! All because I missed that train... Alright, you won fair and square man. I'll treat ya to anything." He walked over and offered a hand to help him get up.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Renzou took his hand and stood up. "man maybe you really ain't a delinquent. You should have knwon all the detours and secret passages!" he said laughing. "Or you sholdn't. Man you better be rich cause I eat a lot man!" He said smiling. "Anyway it's still awhile before we eat. Waddaya wanna do?"

[gotta get off but i'll post later!]
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:48 pm

Tobi grins and laughs. "No worries man, I'm a pig too. And don't worry about the cash." He takes out a huge roll of bills and smirks. "Inheritance and my job from Italy." He puts it away and looked at the baggage and pointed at them. "What's with the bags?"
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:06 pm

Renzou looks at Tobi with a wow face. "Man you sure are living the good life ain't ya?" He said smiling. Renzou looked at his stuff and smiled, "Oh just my school bag and thats just...self defense I guess? I kept getting werid looks just carrying it so I wrapped it up. "
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:05 pm

"Ahhhh... Okay, got it. I just made the park a meeting point since it's easy to find." Tobi was pacing back and forth, thinking of something to do. "Wanna go to the arcade? That's probably the only interesting thing to do here so far..."

(Make a new thread)
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:23 pm

[you wanna make it or me?]

Renzou nodded in agreement and picked up his stuff. "Sounds good. Seems like a nice place to relax from school. I mean it's almost all the kids go." He said laughing and scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:03 pm

(I'll make it then :/)
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Renzou stopped at the park where no one really was and putt his stuff down but hislong weapon wrapped in sil and rope. It was slung over his shoulder. "Where are you Tobi?" He said closing his eyes and breathing in deeply and listening to the wind.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Tobi was hidden behind a tree. He walked forward and put his stuff next to Renzou's stuff. He then took out his gloves with rain flames coating it. "I hope you're ready Renzou." He then swung his right arm like a sword, making the flames create a sword. He then swings it a lot, creating small projectiles heading towards Renzou.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Renzou's eyes eiden and he screams. "AHH!" He says whileFlipping backwards to avoid them. "Geez Tobi could have given a better warning he said. Well here I go" Renzou put his hands together in front of him and breathed deeply while small lightning flames tarted shocking around him and than he got into a stance. "Okay come at me."
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:36 pm

Tobi smirked and clenched his fists. "Finally a challenge! Time to go all out!!" A black circle with four black lines appeared on the pupils of Tobi's eyes like a scanner. I can last about probably three hours before I start getting tipsy. Probably need only an hour, but who knows... The flame sword dissipated and transformed back into the free flame that was on his hand before and Tobi started charging towards Renzou. With his left hand, he made a thick shield out of the Rain flames and got his right fist ready for a punch.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Renzou smiled as he comes toward him with a strong will. With his lightning flame renzou statically charges his left arm and blocks Tobi's punch. And with the contact sending electric shocks to his body. After he back away and gets in another stance.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:04 pm

The scanner eyes let Tobi see the flow of the flames inside Renzou's body, which let him quickly withdraw his fist after the punch landed before the shock came to him. Tsk... Really troublesome technique he has there... Tobi covered his fist with a layer of rain flames and another layer of rain flames underneath the skin. He then moved the flame shield to his arm and made a flame sword with the same hand, charging at Renzou with both ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Renzou smiled and jumped in the air and flipped forwrd above Tobi. While in the air he slightly touches Tobi's head and sends and electriv current and than lands behind him. He turns around to face Tobi once again. "You promised not to kill me! Hahaha" He said. Renzou was having a lot more fun than he sounded before.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Tobi felt the electric wave go through his body, but was mostly unfazed by it. "You're gonna need a lot more than that to stun me!" He turned around and swung his sword, making more projectiles fly towards Renzou. He then makes a gun with his fingers and starts shooting at Renzou with deadly accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Renzou landed and smiled while blocking the attacks with his sealed weapon. "ohho~ But that wasn't to to stun you my friend. Just making sure you can feel it." He smiled while suddenly a burst of lightning emited from his body. "Your sure unique with your flame aren't you?" He smiled while running in circles around him. "But can you even shoot me?"
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:27 pm

Tch... Dodging all my attacks like nothing... I guess I gotta use my eyes even more now... The scanner-like things on Tobi's pupils transformed slowly into an even more complex design, increasing the scanner's capabilities by a lot. Tobi managed to get a couple of shots on Renzou, but his eyes turned back to normal after a couple of seconds. W-What the... How did that...
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:01 pm

Renzou quickly ran in front of Tobi and swung his sealed weapon at his stomach with a slight electric charge to them. "Come on Tobi can't get distracted now!" He said smilng. He Hit his stomach and than jumped backwards to put some distance back between them.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:10 pm

(Yo, no godmodding man. You don't say the hit landed. You attempt/try to hit the person, which in this case, is me. I know I did it before, but that was by accident. You let the other person decide whether the hit lands or not. And you can't be dodging every single one of the attacks or else what's the point? I'll go along with it for now, but remember this.)
(Ex: I pulled back on the string, aimed at ____, and shot it. [correct])
(Ex: I let go of the arrow which landed on ____'s arm. [incorrect])

Tobi got pushed back from the punch and got on his knees. He put his hand over his stomach with rain flames numbing the pain. "Nice hit... *cough* But you're gonna regret that..." He slowly gets up and dashes towards Renzou with his arms out, making a spherical shield around him. He then made a small knife out of rain flames appear on the tip of his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:26 pm

[I've Rp'd for a couple years and never had a real problem with it since I didn't say like it did anything to you. I didn't control your actions. I only hit you. But you maybe right sorry man! thanks for letting me know.]

Renzou rolled to the left and avoided Tobi. "Shields? No fair man!" He said laughing. He can bend his flames like it's a walk in the park. I can't take this battle as a just play anymore. Hes a new type of oppnent. Can't bring out it yet...and also...his eyes. "Hey Tobi! Mind telling me you eye tricks. I mean, your using them as a weapon or skill right?"
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Tobi stayed silent as he jumped. He then completed the sphere and rolled towards Renzou. His eyes were slowly reverting back to the scanner form, but ended up turning back to normal. Tch... Looks like whatever happened to my eyes made took a ton of my energy away... But it looks like I can still use my flames without much trouble...
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:55 pm

Renzou smiled. But than was suprised. "Ah!" He yelled while rolling to the right barely dodging Tobi's attack. "Well, whatever you tricks were seems you can't use'em anymore. Your eyes I mean. But I don't think you need them to beat me. I think with fist alone you can beat me." He said laughing while getting up. "You've seem to have gotten really dangerous suddenly Tobi" Renzou took out his sealed weapon and brought it out infront of him and unsealed it to reveal a single monk staff. "Come at me!"
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Tobi slowly came to a stop and took a deep breath. The sphere slowly became smaller until it made a pretty thick coat of rain flames all over Tobi's body. It then slowly transformed into armor and helmet. He then made claws come out of his knuckles much like Wolverine's and charged towards Renzou with the claws ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Renzou who in a moment had such confidence suddenly became terrfied. "WHAT IS THIS?!" He said as he ran away from Tobi in fear. "Yo man!" Renzou turned around and spread electric charges allover his body and staff and waited for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Tobi's armor slowly moved around to make it look like it was solid and made a small raindrop in the center of it. He then covered his feet with rain flames and skated like he was a hockey player on ice. He was catching up to Renzou quickly and he slashed when he was close enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Park   Namimori Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Namimori Park
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next