Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

Multiple Character Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

Multiple Character Rules Empty
PostSubject: Multiple Character Rules   Multiple Character Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:22 am

As we are entering the realm of multiple characters rping on this site, yes it has been done in the past but now it is going to be open to everyone, we have had a deep thorough thought process on this and are going to be entering into Character RP accounts

You will have your main account for general use such as general discussion, spam, anime/manga, gfx art and story writing useage and rping of course but you may create up to an additional 3 extra accounts each dedicated to a single character only

Each extra account you create can be used for one character only and is strictly for RPing with only, don't pretend to be anyone you are not in RL this is what your main account is for.

When you have made a rp character account you must introduce yourself in the introductions section and say who you are i.e your main account eg: " hi my name is mr blue but this is cool beans controlling this account blah blah blah"

Specifically for families but for anyone that is part of a family, we do not want to see it filled up with multiple rp accounts from the same user as this would be sort of cheating

Try and keep interactions between your own characters to a minimum, dont try and be Gokudera and Yamamoto rivals, marry yourself or anything like that however we relise that interactions between your own characters may be unavoidable at times so we'll let it slide as long as it doesnt happen to often but the rival thing is a given and it can be overlooked.

A tip is not to make mulitple character of the same flame, try a bit of variety, maybe have one assassin account (your main one for instance hint hint) then try making accounts for seprate characters, ie civilians, arcobaleno, shop owners and ninja (when they are available of course), making a couple of assassin accounts will be acceptable but don't kick up a fuss if you make 5 assassin accounts and then want to be evil all of a sudden (we're not really that harsh but you get the point)

Thats all for now, watch this space for updates but otherwise lets keep it sensible and fun and it will work a treat
Back to top Go down
https://flamesrevival.forumotion.com
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

Multiple Character Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple Character Rules   Multiple Character Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Change of rules.
if you have more than 2 characters, pick two of the ones you have and they will be your main two. I'm chosing Takuto and Gin. They will be my main two. The others will be used only for plots and to have events happen to lead to other plots. This will probably change in the future so keep watch over this.
Back to top Go down
https://flamesrevival.forumotion.com

Multiple Character Rules
Page 1 of 1