Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

Character Template (Non Mafia Characters)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

Character Template (Non Mafia Characters) Empty
PostSubject: Character Template (Non Mafia Characters)   Character Template (Non Mafia Characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:48 am

Name:
Nationality:
Job/Occupation: (For more info, visit this )

Appearance: (Either provide a picture, a detailed explanation or both. Please include everything, from scars, tattoo's, accessories, height and all everything of the outer appearance.)

Personality:

History: (A paragraph will do, if you wanna be a super rich character, i want a longer history, as to how you came across your wealth and the likes.)

Starting Location: (This is where your character begins there journey, one city only)

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Job/Occupation: [/b] (For more info, [url=http://flamesrevival.forumotion.com/t19-character-classes#26]visit this[/url] )

[b]Appearance:[/b] (Either provide a picture, a detailed explanation or both. Please include everything, from scars, tattoo's, accessories, height and all everything of the outer appearance.)

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]History:[/b] (A paragraph will do, if you wanna be a super rich character, i want a longer history, as to how you came across your wealth and the likes.)

[b]Starting Location:[/b] (This is where your character begins there journey, one city only)
Back to top Go down
https://flamesrevival.forumotion.com

Character Template (Non Mafia Characters)
Page 1 of 1