Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

Yukino Akimoto [Yuki for short]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukino

Yukino

Yukino Akimoto [Yuki for short] Empty
PostSubject: Yukino Akimoto [Yuki for short]   Yukino Akimoto [Yuki for short] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:46 pm

♦Yukino Akimoto♦

Yukino Akimoto [Yuki for short] X3e9z9 Yukino Akimoto [Yuki for short] X3e9z9 Yukino Akimoto [Yuki for short] X3e9z9
”I’m alone, but not entirely. I am here with millions of wonderful humans to accompany me.”

Basic Info
First Name: Yukino
Middle Name: Li
Last Name: Akimoto
Nationality: Part Korean, Half Russian, Part Japanese
Job/Occupation: Student

Visual Appearance
Hair: Black Hair up to her neck or ears.
Eyes: Slate Blue
Clothing: Usually in her school outfit. Which consists of a grey pleated skirt with short black spandex under. On top it a short sleeved white button up shirt with a yellow vest with the school’s emblem. Also with a loose red tie. Also has white socks that hang lowely and school shoes.
Skin: Peachy skin with a pale complextion
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 91 lbs
Blood Type: O
Distinctive Features: She has a barcode tattoes to her left ankle and a star shaped birthmark under her right eye.
Accessories: She tends to wear sport wristbands and rings. And ear rings. Has those colored feathers in her hair.
Personality
Behavior: A tom boyish girl with a normal teen attitude. She focuses on school and on her regular life and just likes to be with friends and meet people. When she sees people being bothered she likes to protect them but also at times doesn’t care. Often she is adventurous.
Positive Traits:

☆ Brave
☆ Strong
☆ Street Smart

Negative Traits:

★ Ignorant
★ Oblivious
★ Secretive

✓ Sweets
✓ Animals
✓ Music

Dislikes:

✕ Losing
✕ Loud Noises
✕ Milk

Fighting Style
Flame: Cloud
Special Ability: Zero Gravity, Being able to control the gravity around her to move more freely. Jump higher and float in the air.
Weapon and Description: Any type of firearm, usually uses the twin silver pistols she has with her. The pistols have a long chain on them which are connected to her skirt’s belt loop.
Strengths:
✕ Speed
✕ Being able to move around in her area as she likes
✕ Flexible

Weaknesses:
✕ Friends
✕ Being Cocky
✕ Insomnia

History and Etc.

Date of Birth: December 3rd
Parents: Badou Akimoto, Son Akimoto
Siblings: Ivan Akimoto
History: Born into a weird mix family Yukino lived in many different places. Usually around eastern Asia. Her father was almost entirely occupied with Yukino’s older brother Ivan who had to take place as head of the Akimoto Mafioso family. Yukino Of course was also a candidate so she trained as well with a tutor. While she used guns Ivan was most interested in swords. Though both were unaware on how the head was chosen. Though their parents were kind hearted people they felt bad for the children.

Ivan who cared for his sister was also mad with blood and power. On the other hand Yukino was pure and stayed the way she was. When the day came they faced each other on the death match. Placed in front of each other with nothing but one weapon they had to kill one another for the throne. Instantly Yukino refused his mother and father until. Ivan cut her arm with one swipe. She rolled to the other side of her room grabbing her arm. Her brother was calm but had much blood in his eyes and aimed to kill her. And without hesitation she loaded her pistol and shot her brother in one fire. He died in matter of seconds and she stood over his body with her pistol in hand.

Her mother and father went to hug her as the paramedics went to make sure Ivan was dead and they may dispose of his body. But before the doctor even said one word two more shots fired. Yukino’s mother and father droped dead on the floor as she put her pistols away. She stood tall and looked at the people in her room. “I am the head now. I am the only Akimoto left. And with that you are all under my orders.” The men bowed to her in respect of their new leader.

Although she still had her mafia men and leadership with her she moved to Japan in seek of new Education and life. She led a new normal life but also carried out her duties from time to time.

RP Sample: Yukino walked the roads of Ikebukuro, Japan with her ipod in hand listening to her favorite band. She sang the lyrics quietly under her breath and tapping the beat with her free hand while her school bag bounced. Walking to the subway station she felt her phone vibrate and picked it up while boarding the train. “Yes? Oh I know. I got it. I’ll take care of it on my way to school, kay bye.” Hanging up she stood by the door looking at the passing scenes. She shook her head to the song until her station stopped. Getting off the train she stepped onto the platform spotting a man. And than sudden smoke.
A gun shot went off as followed by screaming. Yukino smiled and walked out of the station heading for school. On her way many others with the same uniform walked the same direction. Yukino’s friends spotted her and they talked and laughed and happily walked into the school before Yukino was yelled at for not following the dress code.

♦And with this, we welcome you to Hitmans Destiny♦

Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: Yukino Akimoto [Yuki for short]   Yukino Akimoto [Yuki for short] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:51 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://flamesrevival.forumotion.com
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: Yukino Akimoto [Yuki for short]   Yukino Akimoto [Yuki for short] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:36 pm

Face Claim?
Back to top Go down
https://flamesrevival.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yukino Akimoto [Yuki for short]   Yukino Akimoto [Yuki for short] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yukino Akimoto [Yuki for short]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Area :: Character Creation :: Application Graveyard-
Jump to: