Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

Renzou Shima

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Usagi

Usagi

Renzou Shima Empty
PostSubject: Renzou Shima   Renzou Shima I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:42 am

♦Renzou Usami Shima♦

Renzou Shima 1znvi9w Renzou Shima 1znvi9w Renzou Shima 1znvi9w
”I feel that the present is fine. Whether it suits me or not.”

Basic Info
First Name: Renzou
Middle Name: Usami
Last Name: Shima
Nationality: Half Japanese half Italian
Job/Occupation: Student, monk

Visual Appearance
Hair: Originally dark brown but Usami dyed it pink and is short and messy
Eyes:Sky blue
Clothing:Usually he wears black pants with worn out sneakers. His top is usually a graphic t-shirt with a white dress shirt. If his in school he wears his schools school blazer.
Skin: Clear smooth light peachy skin.
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 113 lbs
Blood Type: o-
Distinctive Features: A tattoo of a lotus flower is on his right ankle and a barcode tattoo the left side of his neck.
Accessories:
A religion braclet, silver rings on both index and pinky finger and an extra ring on his left thumb. And large headphones
Personality
Behavior: He is very carefree and likes to talk to anyone and is a total scaredy cat especially with bugs. He can act tough but in the inside is very scared.
Positive Traits:

☆ Carefree
☆ Happy
☆ Brave at times

Negative Traits:

★ Easily scared
★ Spaces out
★ Cares little for his own life

✓ Bread
✓ Animals
✓ Music

Dislikes:

✕ Bugs
✕ Violence
✕ School

Fighting Style
Flame: lightning
Special Ability: As he is the lightning flame he can use the power of electricity and shock people and use it as his own elemental weapon. This also means he can use the electric sparks to control some forms of technology. And sometimes control metal with it.
Weapon and Description: A monk’s staff. It is a long metal staff of brown gold. With a large ring at the top and smaller rings on it at each side.
Strengths:
✕ Flexible
✕ Witty
✕ Able to conceal his fear

[At least 3; Even with Weaknesses]
Weaknesses:
✕ Weak
✕Easily caught
✕ Gets stuck a lot

[At least 3; Even with Strengths]

History and Etc.

Date of Birth: September 10
Parents: Shima Yazou [father]
Siblings: Juuzo and Kinzou Shima
History: Renzou was born in a old Buddhist temple in Kyoto and grew up training to succeed in being a monk. Since the father was the head and he already had two older brothers ahead of him Renzou didn’t worry as much about it. So he lived a carefree life. Though he was always yelled he didn’t care as long as he got to relax. He was much different from his brother. He stole an old monk staff from his family storage room and left the temple. He left in discovery he was a holder of the lightning flame and decided he needed to be free. Being influenced by the media and researching he heard of mafias and was scarred. He also cared for the future of his familes temple and ran. He became a freelance Mafia and called himself Renzou with no last name and just freely travels till he hit a town where he can study and make a living.
RP Sample:
Starting Location: Namimori

♦And with this, we welcome you to Hitmans Destiny♦
Back to top Go down
Yukino

Yukino

Renzou Shima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renzou Shima   Renzou Shima I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:44 am

I approve go RP
Back to top Go down

Renzou Shima
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Area :: Character Creation :: Application Graveyard-
Jump to: