Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

Prayer to the Deceased

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xana100

Prayer to the Deceased Empty
PostSubject: Prayer to the Deceased   Prayer to the Deceased I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Tobi was walking down the road littered with sakura blossoms. He was oblivious to the scenery and reached the shrine. When he did, he got on his knees and started praying silently.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Prayer to the Deceased   Prayer to the Deceased I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Kenshi got to the Shrine. He looked at the place. Sakura blossoms, shrine.. it was beautiful. He still wondered why they were there, but seeing that Tobi was so focussed praying he didn't ask anything.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Prayer to the Deceased   Prayer to the Deceased I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:03 pm

When he finished praying, he got up slowly and patted his pants, getting rid of the sakura blossoms. Old man... When he turned around he saw Kenshi looking at him. Tobi kind of smirked. "Thanks for coming with me."
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Prayer to the Deceased   Prayer to the Deceased I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Kenshi smiled. You're welcome. Although I still ask why did you come here in the first place... Is there something special here?
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Prayer to the Deceased   Prayer to the Deceased I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:34 pm

"A small prayer to the deceased. Now come on. Wanna go grab something to eat?" He put his hands in his pocket and walked away from the shrine. Later old man. I'll visit you later.

(Go back to return from Italy.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer to the Deceased   Prayer to the Deceased I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayer to the Deceased
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Asia :: Japan :: Namimori :: Namimori Shrine-
Jump to: