Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

The Duo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

The Duo Empty
PostSubject: The Duo   The Duo I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Sho returned home with Daichi, and he immediately started stripping off his clothing until he was just in his boxers. He also set his long straightened hair free. Sho then layed on the couch and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

The Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duo   The Duo I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Daichi retured home with Sho walking off to his room with a groan. He had a nice deep wound on his chest so he stripped his blood stained clothes off and gloves putting them into the trashing and washed himself up while patching his wound. He walked back out of the bathroom to see Sho laying down with his hair behind him. He took his chance and went to play with Shos hair naked not wanting to change into anything until he was sure that his wound stopped bleeding. He went up on the couch behind Sho and started putting his fingers through his hair playing with it, twriling it and trying things with it. Dispit it always being knotty he really did take great care of it. He smiled lightly. "At least you take good care of your hair." He smiled kissing Shos head.
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

The Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duo   The Duo I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:46 pm

Sho blushed sweetly when Daichi played with his hair. He then turned his head slightly, and looked at his brother sweetly with his eyes half-open.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

The Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duo   The Duo I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:12 am

Daichi laughed lightly when he sees Sho waking up slowly. Pets his head before locking his legs in a strong postion around his lower body as his fingers threaded thorugh Shoshair all the wya out. He then slides his hands down the front of him, his fingers gently tracing ever last inch as one hand slipped into his boxers and smiled lightly cheacking for something. "Anything yet?" He grinned and kept searching as his other hand plaied with Shos lovely pecks that rather had him turned on around home.
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

The Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duo   The Duo I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:37 am

"What's gotten into you?!" Sho asked in alarm as he blushed along the area of his scar. Why was Daichi acting this way? Sho just couldn't understand what was possessing Dai to touch him in these special ways. Unfortunately for Sho, Dai would be very pleased to find what he was searching for. Poor Sho, if only he knew about what was going on in his brother's mind. However, it did feel really good when his brother gave him this kind of attention.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

The Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duo   The Duo I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Dai smiled as he gently stroked his hair. "Even though its not your real hair color. You still have nice spiky hair." Dai smiling lightly twirling her finger around his hair as his face was dark as he found Shos friend. Dais arms gently and slowly locked Shos into place as he gently gave calming strokes to Shos silky hair. Dai moved his other hand lower on Shos member gently cupping his package as his lips kissed the top of Shos forehead and smiled. He blinked at Sho as he moved up closer, pressing his body against Shos back moaning lightly. " Well we dont get to be home alone often, better yet at the same time that isnt sleeping so....... and we have stress, so its the best way to relax, besides I need to calm down and this helps." He smiled as his red eyes beamed at Shos hard on as his was hard and pressing tightly against Sho. [b "Why didnt you strip all the way this time??"[/b]
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

The Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duo   The Duo I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:50 am

"I was planning on resting at least somewhat decently." Sho mumbled as he slowly closed his eyes. Sho was not as tough as his looks let on, and he was a sensitive man. However, he knew that he would need to relieve his stress.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

The Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duo   The Duo I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Dai laughed rather darkly kissing him again before yanking Shos hair and laughed rather darkly. He wanted to have some fun with his brother liked they used to do. Fighting for whos better, in the boxers. He looked at Sho and gently kissing him on the lips grinning darkly. "Why dont we have fun like we used to, with a naked fight. Who ever can dominate the other wins." Dai grinned ripping off Shos boxers throwing them across the room already grabbing Shos arms and pulling them back. But Sho was always better at hand to hand combat than Dai but theres been some times when Daichi won.
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

The Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duo   The Duo I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:17 pm

Flexing himself free, Sho distanced himself from his brother and censored his frontal pelvic area with a pillow. Truth be told, he was getting hard, but he didn't want to give his brother the pleasure of seeing what was behind the pillow. "I don't want to fight, Daichi. Why are you insisting so much?" Sho said and asked modestly, but had a feeling that Daichi might want to do something else related to nudity that was not recommended for young people at age 16 or younger.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

The Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duo   The Duo I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:40 pm

Daichi grinned brightly. He just wanted to have some fun with his brother. He just wanted a friend competion of whos better. "Comon I just want to have fun. Besides isnt that both of you guys wanted because im so strict. " He smiled licking his lips before sliding closer to Sho and grabbing the pillow. "Comon~ For old times sake" He laughed lightly ripping the pilliow away from Sho and pull Shos boxers down. "You cant hide it I know what you are like~" Grins bending down and licking the tip of his cock and sucking on it.
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

The Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duo   The Duo I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:46 pm

Once the pillow was ripped away, Sho attempted to punch Daichi in the stomach. "Not in the living room Daichi..." Sho said grimly and quietly to his opportunist brother that was either bisexual or homosexual. Sho was okay with doing it in the bedroom, but the livingroom was off limits to all sexual activity (mainly because he didn't want a person to see a weird stain on the carpet). "Anyway, if you are definitely attracted to guys, Tokuto will need to know." he added calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

The Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duo   The Duo I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:26 pm

Daichi growled lightly when he was punched in the stomach staggering off of him growling. Daichi looked at him and growled rolling his eyes. "Fine..... stubborn ass...." He growled standing up with himself being hard. He glared over his should as he throw his dress shirt on just to cover up for now. "It doesnt matter what Im attracted to. Its none of his concern. It only matters about him, as If I dont like him or her, what ever he is he wont bring them here and Ill kill him." growls grabbing Sho and pulling him to their bed room. Daichi quickly grabbed Sho by his hair and tossed him onto the bed but made sure not to hurt him. Daichi quickly crawled out onto Sho gently sucking his length. He gained the evil smirk on his face. " Maybe you should tell him about yourself.... After all we know each others dirty secerts." Daichi licked his lips before spreading Shos legs apart while taking his hair out of the ponytail. Now his hair looks more like Shos but thinner like Axels (Kingdom hearts) hair. He gently started licking his entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

The Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duo   The Duo I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:59 pm

Sho blushed as he easily got his full hard on, and Daichi was already lapping up some of his milk. "Is the kitten enjoying his milk?" Sho asked with a grin, almost cracking up from the irony of the situation. "Anyway, I will tell Tokuto everything one step at a time." Sho said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

The Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duo   The Duo I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:22 am

Dai laughed lightly before popping Shos cock out of his mouth. He gave and evil glare as he wiped he pre from his face. He hated being called a kitten or anything related to being a cat. As he wasnt he just loved cats more than anything else really. He moved his lips back down to his cock and started to suck his off again bobbing his head managed to lick and pull at Shos balls roughly. " Maybe wolfie should control himself more." He glared as he started to stroke himself off giving moans as he went faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

The Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duo   The Duo I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:25 pm

"Masterbaiting, huh? Should I have worn a dog collar and bondage?" Sho asked innocently, trying to figure out what got his brother hard without the need of self-stroking. He then covered up in bed while he observed his brother's self-indulgence.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

The Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duo   The Duo I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:01 pm

Daichi laughed rather darkly before stopping wiping his mouth clean with his tongue. He gave an irrated look on his face. He wasnt exactly proud of his small fetish. He slide over to Sho moving the blanket away from him and looking at him darkly. His hand reached up slowly, and grab Shos hair twirling it. "Maybe you should wear a collar, after all beasts should be treated as such." He growled with a smile and a demonic gaze. He slowly stroking himself again and Sho this time. He gave a tender smile. " Even though You two make me angry..... I still love you both....." He started with one hand holding both of their lengths. He started to gently twirl Shos hair while pulling him closer.
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

The Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duo   The Duo I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:12 pm

Sho pulled out his gothic collar, and put it on before he closed his eyes and kissed Daichi deeply while he started to grind on his length. He liked it better when Daichi was nice instead of an ass. The thing about it was that they did everything together, and that even included sex.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

The Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duo   The Duo I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:08 pm

Daichi moaned feeling Sho grind up against him. He couldnt help but get a twitch to his eye when he seen the collar being pulled out. He was joking in a mean way and never even thought about Sho owning one, but than again he does remember a phase he went through. Daichi moaned into a purr. Daichi stole the collar and slide it around his own neck before kissing Sho and letting go of their lengths. His purr echoed as he played with himself some more waiting for Wolf to chase After the Tiger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duo   The Duo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Duo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other RPG :: Yaoi RPG-
Jump to: