Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

Return from Italy...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xana100

Return from Italy... Empty
PostSubject: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Tobi walked down the road to the park and looked around. Wow... Nothing changed... I really missed this place... He kept on walking and stopped when he reached the park. Nothing much changed here either... He goes to a nearby bench and laid down on it. What a perfect day today...
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Kenshi went to drop his brother to his girlfriend's house. After that he walked and got to the park. He realized he didn't visited it for a long time (maybe 5 years) But nothing changed. It was the same park he and his brother played when they were little boys. He wanted to smoke. So he pulled out a cigarrete but he realized he didnt have fire. So he asked a guy that was standing in a bench. "Excuse me sir. Could you lend me fire?"
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:12 am

Tobi looked up at Kenshi. "Hmm? Smoking's bad for you ya know." He got up and rummaged through his pockets and sighed. "Nope, got nothing. Except for this." He snapped his fingers and a blue flame appeared on his thumb. He put it on the end of the cigarette and lit it. He shook his thumb to put the flames off. "But really, stop smoking; it kills." He laid down on the bench again.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:19 pm

Kenshi laughed at his comment: "You know? I've been trying to give it up, but something doesn't let me. I guess I'm too attached with it" Then he realized the blue flame "That's something cool. How do you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:28 am

Tobi got up and sat down looking up at Kenshi. "Iunno, I just know how to do it. Also, I know a good way to help get rid of your addiction. Put all your cigs in my hand." He puts out his hand, waiting for Kenshi to put his cigarettes in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:36 am

Kenshi looked strange at the man. It was a sudden proposal. He had to think about it. After a while thinking about it, he finished his cigarrete and put every cigarrete he had in the man's hands. "What are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:46 am

Tobi closed his eyes and started a blue flame on his palm where the cigs are. Soon, the flames engulfed the cigs. "You'll thank me later." He dropped the ashes on the ground and let then fly.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Kenshi looked at the flames. Then, he looked at how the ashes flew. "I guess so..." Then he talked to the man "I'm still surprised that you're able to make that... flames coming out of your palm are not normal"
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:48 pm

"I'm surprised that you aren't pissed off. And to me, there's no such thing as normal." He made two flames come out from his hand and started juggling then with one hand. "The name's Tobi. Nice to meet you." He offered his non-flame covered hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:22 pm

I know how to control myself. I'm not that kind of person that goes angry just because his cigarrettes were turned into ashes. There are more important things. Then he looked at how the man made two flames come out of his hands. I'm Kenshi. Nice to meet you too. They handshaked. You don't look like someone from here... Are you a foreign?
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:51 pm

"Well I'm actually Korean and Japanese. I moved from Korea to Namimori when I was one. Honestly, I don't get how Koreans and Japanese people look different. I just came back from Italy, so I'm just here to chill, remember old memories. He took out a bag of pocky and opened it. He took one out and ate it. He gave a gesture to Kenshi to take one.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:37 pm

"Thanks!" Kenshi grabbed one and ate it. "Well, I'm not good when I have to recognize people and their nationalities, so pardon me. So why did you go to Italy?"
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Tobi stopped eating his pocky halfway when Kenshi asked that question. "I have my reasons. So... Any reason you're here?"
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:12 pm

Kenshi looked at the man "Apart from asking fire, I went to drop my brother to his girlfriend's house. Other than that, I have nothing more. Also I wanted to look this place again. I haven't been here for a long time so this brings me memories of my childhood."
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:12 pm

"Ah... I see. So can you use flames yourself?" He looked carefully into Aeolus' eyes with his Scanner Eyes to read his thoughts and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Kenshi looked strange at Tobi. "Wait.. what do you mean? Flames... like yours? How can I do that?" He noticed something in Tobi's eyes. It was like a scanner, but he didn't care. "Tell me... How can I use.. flames?"
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Looks like he really doesn't know how to use flames properly yet... But he does know of them. Wonder how... "Well I really don't know how to teach you because it just came to me. I'll give you a tip though; just imagine a flame in your head." He takes another pocky and eats it. "Can't really help you much other than that tip. Sorry Kenshi."
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Kenshi didn't know what to think. A flame? It was very difficult for him to think at that time. "Imagine a flame?.... So I just have to imagine a normal flame?" Kenshi tried to think, but even if he did his best effort nothing happened. "I guess is useless. But thanks for the advice..."
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:52 pm

"Well... The way I learned how to use flames was by almost dying in a fight. It just came out randomly. The tip I gave you helps get the flame out easier once you know what flame type you have. Anyway, you wanna go somewhere else?" He gets up and brushes off pocky crumbs from his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:59 pm

After thinking it for a while, listening to what Tobi said about the flames and how he managed to pull it out by almost dying, he thought that he wanted to have flames too. But it was not the time now. I think that we should just walk. I don't have to go somewhere else, so let's just walk.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:07 pm

He stretched and yawned. He then looked up at the sky, seeing that the sun was still in the sky. "Alright. I actually want to go to the shrine for a moment. Care to join?"
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:10 pm

The shrine?...... Okay. I don't have a problem. They walked a little bit, and Kenshi needed to ask: Why do you want to go to the shrine?
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:13 pm

"You'll see." Tobi walked slowly and looked up while doing so. The sun that was shining in the sky was being covered by clouds.

(move to shrine)
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:53 pm

(Moving here)

"I see...." Kenshi never really saw someone praying for the deceased, so he felt weird for a second. Kenshi realized that, even if he already ate, he was starving. "I don't have a problem. Where we should go?"
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:10 pm

"If I remember right, there should be one nearby." The sun was close to setting while Tobi was walking. He stopped in front of a sushi place and waited for Kenshi. "Hurry up!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return from Italy...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Asia :: Japan :: Namimori-
Jump to: