Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

Sakura Path

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

Sakura Path Empty
PostSubject: Sakura Path   Sakura Path I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:28 pm

The large famous walkway in Namimori. It is a line of Sakura Blossom Trees. It has many benches for relaxing and just getting a break during the rough days.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Sakura Path, leads to another walkway, which leads to a small podium for town meetings

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://flamesrevival.forumotion.com
Roukostu

Roukostu

Sakura Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Path   Sakura Path I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:09 am

Roukostu had rested here in order to practice some of her dancing, not caring if anyone could see or hear her sing when she danced her act that she would no doubt play when she would go to the spot that her group had picked. She looked at the sky sighing, even when they came just yesterday it had actually been easy for her to find a group to play with...they needed a dancer.....

She accepted their invitation into the group when she showed them her dances, she didn't know if it was because of her dancing or if it was because she enticed some kind of interest from the other bandmembers--either way she had accepted it. What her grandfather thought was something entirely what she didn't want to hear, but instead of it being of raged her looked at her with a smile saying: "this is a good chance for you to make friends! Take the opportunity to know them...don't let yourself hide forever."

What exactly whas she suppose to do?! Invite them over for tea? They would think she obviously boring and not want to hang out with her--not only that she had to get a uniform for school! She didn't even know that the school had a dress code she would have to be in, and what was worse of all was that she had to be placed into a sophmore class due to her somewhat lack of Japanese.
Finally it led her back to where she was now...alone...and dancing--singing even as she made circles around and around the large openess of the cherry blossoms--welcoming their touch...as though they were caressing her body within their beautiful flurry of pink petals, while she sang her beautiful song into the warm and breezy air, and could hear the song playing clear in her head.

"bei fang you jia ren
jue shi er du li

yi gu qing ren cheng
zai gu qing ren guo
ning bu zhi
qing cheng yu qing guo
jia ren nan zai de.....

An extraordinary beauty in the North...
She's the most beautiful being of the world
From her first glance the city bows before her
From her second glance the empire falls into ruins
But there isn't such an empire or a city
that we can love more than this beauty....."

As she finished she slowly went back to the same of what she was before falling to her knees as if in prayer, and stayed there for only what seemed like forever which was in total moments before standing back up again.

Back to top Go down
http://raftelcity.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

Sakura Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Path   Sakura Path I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Keo walked down the sakura pass thinking yet again with the large smile on his face. He bumped int some people and once into the wrong person near a girl who was singing. The scene behind now a young boy getting the shit kicked out of him with a smile. Maybe it would set off the girl, maybe she wouldnt care like anyone else. Keo managed to get yet another broken nose as it went on and on.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Sakura Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Path   Sakura Path I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Roukostu looked up at the scene before her as she finished, she saw a young boy being bullied and beaten by a couple of other boys, she started to run over and cover the boy with her own body as she looked at the other boys with solid and glaring eyes, "what do you think you are doing? Is that it? Do you like to beat the hell out of other weaklings? You think it makes you look tough doesn't it?"

The other boys backed away feeling her gaze go through them in a way, she felt the pain the boy was having as she lift her hand and grabed the other boy sending a shock of pain to him, he stumbled back looking at her, "w...what the hell are you?!" he yelled before running off with this friends. She looked at the boy next, "are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

Sakura Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Path   Sakura Path I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:18 pm

Keo blinked as the girl scared them away. He was still smiling. He didnt really want help, or need it as they always went away after they were done with him. Keo looked up at the girl smiling brighter than the sun, "Yeah im fine.. Nothing serious" He lied, his nose was obviously broken and his body was badly beat up but nothing to serious beside another broken nose.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Sakura Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Path   Sakura Path I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Roukostu nodded, "yes yes...except for that broken nose...here come here...I have a first aid kit in my bag...please at least let me patch you up--I can't believe there are still bullies like that here" she sighed, "grandpa was right...the oldern days were much better here when my father was alive...."

She went to the bench and patted it, "please take a seat, I'm sure that I can make it look even better than anyone else could...maybe use make-up to patch it up some...I can already see the bruising color." She lifted her hand up, hoping he would grab it and feel the energy she placed into it, she would manipulate his feelings as well if it would help him not feel the entire pain.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

Sakura Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Path   Sakura Path I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:44 pm

Keo blinked and blushed like the last person who did the same thing. Why was everyone helping him when he really was fine, his father was a doctor and people just needed to help "the needy kid" out. Keo sat beside he blushing, not from her persona or appearance but from being in this close proximity. His eye brows went up and knitted once he heard make up. " I-im fine really..... I-i dont need help..... Y-you dont need to help me." He said whining for a bit stating he didnt need help.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Sakura Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Path   Sakura Path I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:27 am

Roukostu looked up at him with worried eyes, "no...that's not a good idea to just leave you here to just bleed...it's not right at all, I don't care how much you beg or ask...I won't do that." Her eyes were filled with worry, but with a stern look that even made her grandfather uncomfortable. Except for her grandfather it was a different reason all together, but she liked how it got people's attention, and made them focus on her.

"Now then...let me just patch you up...if you don't want the make-up that's fine...I swear I'm not one of those jerks that would make you look silly in public.... I'm Roukostu by the way."
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

Sakura Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Path   Sakura Path I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:17 am

Keo blinked finally giving up. "I-i guess so....." He smiled just thinking of all the times hes been beaten and broke his nose. He just sat there and didnt whine or anything but he just smiled.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Sakura Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Path   Sakura Path I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:38 am

Roukostu smiled back at him, "you have a kind and sweet smile...I would know...my grandfather always smiles like that--you wouldn't happen to be related to him in a way would you?" she joked trying to lift the mood, and she liked it that way, it was better to smile. She finished putting the bandaid on, "there that looks way better."

She looked at him, "um--I hate to ask this...but...you wouldn't happen to know if there was a music store around...you see I need to get a tune up on one of my instruments...and well...."
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

Sakura Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Path   Sakura Path I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:07 pm

Keo smiled as he was finished up with. He blushed at the fact that he compared him to her grandfather. He didnt know who he was really related to as his family branched far out. He looked at her and smiled. "I think over here somewhere......" He smiled as he gently grabbed the girls hand and walked her around looking for the store before stopping once he found one.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Sakura Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Path   Sakura Path I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:19 pm

Roukostu looked up at the store, "nice place" she said, she looked at him, "you play any instruments?" She looked at him waiting for an answer as she gaved him a warm and welcoming smile, "don't worry it's not like I'm going to laugh if it's something silly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sakura Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Path   Sakura Path I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Path
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Asia :: Japan :: Namimori-
Jump to: