Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

Hikarizaka High School

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yukino

Yukino

Hikarizaka High School Empty
PostSubject: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:53 am

Hikarizaka is a one of the lowest ranking schools in the area. Most students are flunkies or poor. But sometimes just epople who don't care which school they go to. It is a refined building but is usually filled with gangs and kids claiming to be in the mafia. Perculiar games go on and secrets are often held here. It has a bad reputation but also is a the number one place for everything else.

Hikarizaka High School Hikarizaka_High_School
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:57 am

Renzou ran to the front gates and saw they were shut from 3 blocks away with teachers guarding it. "Damn, if I get caught I'll surely be punished." He says to himself. He runs to the other side and hops over the gate and into the building. Being the number one at running away with secret passagways he sneaks into the classroom only to be caught by the teacher. She yelles, "Renzou! Go outside and stand in the hallway!" He sighs. "Whatever." He grmbles walking out into the hallway. He sits on the floor with his headphones on.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:10 pm

Tobi was in his uniform as he was riding the train to the school. He had headphones resting on his neck, blasting loud American music. He also had his mask and coat in his bag and gloves and ring in his pockets. When the door opened, he rushed out on his skateboard and got to the school in less than two minutes. The gates were closed, but he couldn't stop. He found a ramp nearby and made it over the wall. He skid and stopped as he was inches away from the wall. He then quickly rushed to his classroom with no one really noticing. "Too easy!"
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Renzou vaguely saw a person rushing by into the classroom. "It's too late you know, teacher alreadly kicked me out." He said laughing. He sat in the hallway looking like he had a million years to waste and smiled at Tobi.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:21 pm

The teacher had her back to the class so Tobi managed to sneak in quietly and sit down on his seat before she turned back. Thanks to the training in Italy, he did it perfectly. When the teacher turned back, she barely noticed that he wasn't there before due to the rowdiness of the classroom and continued on with the lesson. He looked at Renzou and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:55 pm

Renzou chuckled in his seat as he seemed to be a ninja to him or something. The teacher smacked Renzou's head as he chuckled, "Quiet/" Renzou scratched his head and had a baffled look as to why he was always so easy to catch. Maybe it was his pink hair but who knows. "What the."
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Tobi just chuckled a bit too, but stopped when the teacher turned around. When the teacher went back to the board, he gave Renzou "What a noob" look. He then took out his books and copied the things on the board down.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:53 pm

Renzou laughed at the face Tobi gave him and put his book to to stand and turned n his ipod to listen to while hiding behind the book. Since he wasn't much of a person to pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Tobi already knew all the things the teacher was teaching from Italy while training there, so he's kind of dozing off here and there. He then thought of an idea; he tore off a piece of paper from his notebook, wrote a bunch of insults, and threw it randomly, only to end up landing on Renzou's desk. He then looked down at his notebook and started doodling to make it so that it look like he didn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Renzou noticed the paper and looked inside of it. Only to be baffled and chuckled. He looked around the room and stuck the note in his pocket and grabbed his lunch out as the bell rang. "Ah lunch!" he said opening his bento. Renzou thought about the note and suddenly had the scary thought about someone trying to kill him and froze.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Tobi walked to Renzou and sat next to him. "So you were the one with the note. Heh heh, sorry about that man. I was bored out of my mind so I just did that to keep me from dying from it. Don't worry, I don't want any trouble." He extends his hand out for a handshake. "The name's Tobi. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Renzou looked up to see the boy from before. He gladly shook his hand. "Name is Renzou. Man you sure are good at sneaking into class! No wonder I never noticied you or even knew you man." He said laughing starting to eat. "You must be some professional ninja or something"
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:05 pm

Tobi started laughing too as he shook Renzou's hand. "Well I've been trained by my father in the ways of multiple martial arts and sneaking was a major part for one of them. I'm also part of the mafia so that's really important too." He took out a can of juice from his bag and started drinking it.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:08 pm

Before putting a spponful of rice in his mouth renzou froze with a smile on his face. Did he just say....... Renzou looked at him frozen and than slowely said. "Are you...one of them underground family mafias....." he asked.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Tobi just realized his stupid mistake and hit himself on the head. "Nope. I'm a freelance agent so far. I just accept a job from any family, any time... That is, if they can show me the dough, ya know what I mean? Anyway, I haven't been with any mafia families yet since I'm practically a newbie in the whole business. No family knows of me anyway, except for the one that trained me, but they're a nice family. They only cause trouble to those that trouble them."
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Renzou suddenly sighed in relief and laughed. "Oh man you got me really scared there for a minute man! But really shouldn't you keep your job as a mafia quiet I mean. It's dangerous world you know?" He said, but than he patted his shoulder like he was his new best friend or something. "But I'm really glad, a fellow freelancer, nad in my own classroom too!"
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Tobi did a spit take and coughed a bit as he choked on his drink. "You're *cough* a freelance agent too? *cough* *cough* Awesome! Can you use flames?" He took out a piece of paper and snapped his fingers. A blue flame appeared on his thumb and he put the tip of the flame on the edge, slowly burning the paper. He then smothered it as it was approaching his hand.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:47 pm

"Not an agent like you who gets hired. Just a freelancer going by you know where life takes me hahaha" Renzou watched the blue flames on the table smiling. "Your a rain element? Wow! That must be nice. I'm just a lightning he said." Renzou put his right index finger up and put a small green flame and touched his nose shocking him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:54 pm

Tobi almost fell backwards from the shock. He then rubbed his nose and laughed. "Awesome! I personally like Rain flames though. So calm and soothing... Can make you relaxed in no time at all." He got up and looked around. "Did anyone see us using the flames...?"
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Renzou laughed "the rain and cloud are the best in my mind." Renzou smiled and poked his drink with his straw. "I dont think so people are too busy gossiping. Really look around not a single face is looked at us." he said while gracefully motioning his arm for tobi to look
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:05 pm

He looked around and sighed. "Guess you're right." Then, the school's toughest gang came over and one of them patted Tobi on the back. "Yo kid. You got any spare change for us?" The rest just chuckled. "Nope. Can you just leave me alone?" The gang stopped laughing and the person asking looked pissed. "Huhhhhhh? You think you're so tough?!" He landed a punch right at Tobi's face. Tobi just stood there with blood running down his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Renzou saw how tough Tobi was but didn't like where this was heading and stood right in-between them. "oi oi oi hey no fighting come on we don't want any trouble. We got no change!" he said while emptying his pockets. "see? Now can we just eat in peace we mean no trouble."
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Tobi just looked up at the bully with his sharpened eyes. He spit out the blood to the floor next to him and walked up to him. He then punched the bully in the gut, making him crash through the windows and landing in bushes. He then turned around to the other gang members who looked terrified. Tobi then lightened up and had his usual happy face on. "Let's not fight, okay?" The gang members quickly ran away, yelling monster and other names.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:21 pm

Renzou looked around to see that the classmates were terrified as well just looking at him whispering and drawing further away. Renzou turned around shaking and frightened as well but just ended up smacking Tobi. "Don't fight! Now you've just drawn more attention man!" He said, "But I had to say that was pretty cool for a guy with rain flames!" He said while his hand was still shaking. "But seriously you got yourself some trouble now."
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Tobi just realized what he did and freaked out. "Ahhhhhh crap... Should I hide?... No, no... That'll just make it worse. What to do, what to do..." He was pacing around until he came up with an idea. "Hey Renzou, wanna ditch school for today?" Tobi smiled at the thought of it; free to do whatever he wants and with a new friend too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikarizaka High School   Hikarizaka High School I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hikarizaka High School
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Asia :: Japan :: Other Areas-
Jump to: