Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

Code Lyoko RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brash50

Code Lyoko RP Empty
PostSubject: Code Lyoko RP   Code Lyoko RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:39 am

(Linking back thanks to Javon, a supposed member of our site posting this and never coming back. WE MISS YOU JAVON!)

It's been six years since Lyoko was "shut down", and two years since Jeremie, Aelita, Odd, Yumi, Ulrich, William, and everyone else have graduated. They all live on the Kadic College Campus, with a few new things going around.

Jeremie, without Lyoko's Return To the Past, managed to win the lottery. With said money, he bought the Factory, implementing a security system and creating a software and hardware company, at the same time keeping Lyoko safe from anyone who would want to misuse it. Aelita stayed with him to help, while using her free time to look for information regarding her mother. Ulrich and Odd got an apartment off-campus, as roommates, and still help Jeremie whenever he needs it. Yumi lives with her parents, simply attending Kadic and helping Jeremie.

Unfortunately for the old heroes, Xana wasn't gone for good.

The Ice Sector Replika, which escaped destruction, held Xana's remnants. Those remnants managed to send out an e-mail to an abandoned military base, and proceeded to take over the base.

However, Lyoko wasn't empty either. In the sectors, as they begin to recover from destruction, unusual little things seem to form, some helping and others hindering. They've dubbed themselves Fragments, and seem to be as helpful as they are dangerous.

And the reason why any of this can happen?

ANAX.

ANAX, either someone or something, managed to reactivate the supercomputer. It sent a message to Jeremie's old computer, along with messages to each of the old heroes. The message was this.

Heroes,

I am ANAX. I don't have time to explain, but we have a problem. First off, I reactivated Lyoko. When I did, something was there that wasn't before, and it seems to be corrupting the recovering sectors, and going into the Digital Sea. That means it has access to the Internet. I've attached a picture to see if you can figure out any weaknesses. But still. Heroes, you're needed once again to save not just Lyoko, but Earth. I don't know what this thing could do if it spreads, but I can guarantee it won't be good. I just don't know if you'll be able to handle it alone this time. Jeremie, Aeilita, Odd, Ulrich, Yumi, William. You may need help this time.

Attached to ANAX's message was a picture, as it said. The picture was obviously from Lyoko, but was of something none of the heroes have seen before. Wasp-like creatures, covered in and dripping black ooze, that seemed like it spread wherever it touched.

The heroes of Lyoko are needed once again, and this time, they can't do things alone.
Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Statistics :: Plug Board :: Link Backs-
Jump to: