Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

An unexpected visit

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeolus

Aeolus

An unexpected visit Empty
PostSubject: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Kenshi finally had finished his exams so he had a lot of free time right now. Those times he didn't do anything, because he was lazy. But that day, he decided to walk for a little bit to take a deep breath and see the sky. It was deep blue and had no cloud in it. "I like this days.... They're beautiful" He walked more to get to Namimori's Park. He remembered his encounter with Tobi, the flames and how he helped Kenshi to overcome his addiction to cigarrete. After walking a bit more he got to Namimori's Shrine. He remembered the weird experience he had with Tobi when he went to pray in that place. Kenshi was a catholic man, but in his opinion Tobi didn't looked like one so That's why he stayed away from that place. He looked at the Shrine and sat in a bench then. Then he slowly took his patch off and then he looked himself in a mirror he had. His left eye was replaced with a robotic eye, but Kenshi was afraid that someone would see it, so that's why he always had it hidden. He looked himself for a while in the mirror again.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:36 pm

Keo slowly walked to the shrine leaving his father behind. Lucky him today was a day of a festiavle. It was jsut a fun one he got to dress up tradionaly which he liked alot. He always loved his culture so he wore his yellow Kimono to the shrine just to pay a visit. Even though he wasnt relgious he would go their and just look around for the stories he heard when he was a child about the fairies and the spirits that roamed. It became more of a habit really eve though he knew they wernt real. Suddenly from the corner of his eye he noticed someone. He was familiar. Red hair, eyepatch, head band, it was Kenshi. He smiled as he walked off to say hi to the man. "Hello! Are you here for the festival today." He smiled laughing a little bit, he was in bare feet.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:47 pm

Just after hearing a familira voice he putted his eyepatch on again quickly. He didn't want anyone to look at him in that state. Everybody treated him like a monster when someone saw that. After a second putting it on, he finally said something to the boy who was Takeo. I actually just came for a visit here. I finished my exams period and I can do whatever I want now. So I came here.... but I don't know why I ended up here. You come for the festival?
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:47 pm

Takeo smiled and nodded with his bright happy face. "Yep! Its nothing special but i only come during the night when everyone is dressed up and the fireworks go off." He smiled as he pointed to the sky which had many pretty colors. "You should dress up and join the festivities." Takeo smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:22 pm

Kenshi laughed. I really don't like that kind of things. It doesn't suit me and I don't have something to wear now. Kenshi looked at the sky, that it was covered by pretty colors.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:47 pm

Luke smiled sitting beside Kenshi stretching out. "Why not? Just have fun! They are sold all over." He smiled drinking his juice and pointing to the many stands near by. He laughed before standing up and grabbing Kenshis hand and pulling him with him. "Comon, Ill help ya." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:02 pm

Kenshi stopped looking at the sky because Takeo grabbed his hand. "Wait, where are you taking me?! I told yu I.... I don't like it so much" Kenshi laughed a little too.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Takeo laughed lightly and he contuined to pull Kenshi behind him. "Come on! If you gonna live here you have to participate and make friends." He laughed smiling before stopping at a small near by store and pulling him in. HE quickly found a nice green colored kimono and tossed it to him before pushing him into the changing room.
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:09 pm

Some peculiar feudal samurai showed up, and his crimson eyes seemed to searching for someone or something. He was definitely someone that every girl would simply want to faun over, but his role was not to flirt today. His role was just to relax and honor his ancestor's memory. The man stared blankly in Tokeo's direction, and he remained quite still.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:11 pm

"What the?! Keo! But you're my friend!" After a couple of second in the changing room, he decided to change his clothes. "I really don't know why I'm doing this..... but...." After a while, he got out from the changing room "Damn, I look like Takasugi from Gintama"
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:25 pm

Keo laughed lightly before paying for the outfit for him. " Hahaahahaha your wearing that. You look good in it!" He smiled before noticing the white haired guy and tilting his head before waving and laughing lightly. "SHO-SEMPAI!" Takeo smiled as he looked at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:35 pm

Sho calmly walked towards the duo, and addressed Tokeo. "I see that you are quite excited, but I'm afraid that I do not see either of my brothers. Daichi should have come, at least that's what I thought." Sho said once he got within audible range. "Would you, by chance, happen to be named Kenshi?" Sho asked the boy with the eye patch.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:39 pm

Kenshi looked at Sho who appeared. He was using a nice outfit and he liked it. "Yes, my name is Kenshi Hamada. And you're ..... Sho, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:58 pm

Sho nodded calmly and wondered what they should do next. "What were you guys going to do next?" he asked calmly and kindly.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:55 pm

"Ask that to him. He dragged me here when I didn't want it. But what the hell, it's not like I'm going to die by using this...."
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:20 pm

He smiled at Sho nodding. "I done know where Kuto is...... He left to do something or something..... like that.... And Daichi...... If hes anything like you.... I wouldnt recognize him." Keo smiled alughing lightly before giving a cheerful gaze to Kenshi. " where going to have fun of course. This festival there isnt much besides the fireworks which are always nice to see. " He smiled brightly before hearing some steps. " We could go play some normal festive games" He blinked before hearing a sigh behind Sho.

Daichi managed to get the afternoon off. He wash the die out of his hair showing his long red locks of spiky hair that was nicely groomed. Daichi was wears his black kimono with a sword around the belt of it. He sighed before leaning on Sho. This time he was all completely normal with his genes. "You really have to cosplay dont you Sho!? Ever year >_> The ears and everything. You basically killed your hair with all that bleach..... I cant believe I even died it...... This is way I used temporal dye!" He growled but he was cosplaying a bit two with the paint marks on his face.

((http://static.zerochan.net/full/17/38/486917.jpg Diachi looks like axel but with long hair))
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:53 pm

"Oh, it'll come out in the shower, Daichi. It was either this or looking like a younger General Cross in a Kimono. Besides, unlike you and Tokuto, I look like a pedo in my natural color." Sho explained calmly before he drew back his attention to Tokeo. "Well, there's a lot I need to tell him; but ever since I met you, I feel as if you have a secret of your own. In fact, the name Vongola often comes to mind..." Sho trailed off as he got lost in his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:26 pm

Kenshi was surprised to see the people who just arrived. "Hey.... Can you explain me what's going on?" Kenshi whispered into Keo's ear.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:46 pm

Keo leaned over to Kenshi blinking and whispering back with a smile. "I have no idea~" He laughed lighltly before looking at Sho grinning. In truth he had no clue of what he was talking about. To Keo he seemed to just drabble on. " Ummmm? Vongola whats that? A place in italy or something?" He couldnt help but raise his brow with an innocent smile.

Daichi laughed loudly sitting beside Sho. He found Sho so bland and bold alot of the time. " What do you mean? Be more of a creeper than you already are? Really who cares if you have red hair besides me." Growls before pulling a spas at his spiky hair. "CURSE YOU!" He hissed at his hair before getting up and buying a ribbion putting his hair up i a strong pony tail. His hair is actually more or less medium length being the middle child. At the end of his pony tail was the spiky red hair and his bangs over his face. e had a more feminie look to him now. "No your hair is dead, white die is bleach which kills your hair..... Your gonna have to do some major hair treatment when we get home."
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:04 pm

"Okay, I guess I do deserve hair color rehab. Yet, the Axel look is good for you, and it makes you look more laid-back instead of looking like a sadistic person. Regardless, saints are probably going to pelt me with holy water..." Sho said with a blank expression.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Coming to the shrine, dressed up in a red mens kimono with black stars on it, was Takuto. He had his hair pulled back into a pony tail so it wouldn't get in his face.
"Why did I get called here" He said to himself. He sat on a mat that was placed near the entrance. He didn't want to be near people at the moment. Not with how he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
https://flamesrevival.forumotion.com
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:31 pm

Tobi was walking towards the shrine with his mens kimono with different shades of blue and raindrops on it. He was planning on praying to his father again and going to the festival, but saw Keo, Kenshi, and others he haven't met before. "Oi!!! Kenshi!! Takeo!! What're you guys doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:39 pm

"Will you excuse me, I think I forgot something." Sho said calmly as he walked off, avoiding explaining things further. He just needed to make sure that Tokuto wasn't at the entrance, and lo and behold he was. Sho then quietly and slowly stepped down the stairs until he was a few feet away from his little brother. "I'm sorry about the other day, Tokuto... You wanted to know the truth, right? If you'll hear me out, I'll explain everything the best that I can." Sho said quietly and calmly, hoping that his own brother wouldn't reject him.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:50 pm

Takeo smiled before freezing then smiling noticing a friend. The friend of course was the red haired boy, Kuto. He grabbed Kenshis hand and pulled himw ith him "Comon Kenshi come say hi to my friend with me!" Keo smiled while laughing before stopping at Kuto and sitting beside him. His own Kimono was a yellow with a golden shine over it with a floral dragon design on it. "Kuto Kun!" He smiled hugging Takeo tightly. "You made it!" He smiled letting go and sitting on his butt kicking his feet gently onto the ground like a small child would.

Daichi glared at him. " IM NOT SADISTIC! YOU FURRY D<" Daichi growlled at him rather loudly bashing him on the head with his staff in seal form. " Im like you I like blue and I dont like the feeling of being grouped with people. So I die it to be diffrent from you both. But it only comes out for Important occasions." He stated blandly. Daichi followed Sho to Tokuto. " Ill let wolfie here talk to you as im already pissy." growls and mutters something under his voice.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:44 pm

"I... I'm not so good talking to.. Unknown people Keo" Kenshi laughed worried. " I don't know what to say... Ehhh."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An unexpected visit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Asia :: Japan :: Namimori :: Namimori Shrine-
Jump to: