Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

Return from Italy...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aeolus

Aeolus

Return from Italy... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

"Let's go then" They both went to a sushi restaurant near the place. "I'm going... Just for your information, I'm not a big fan of sushi, but it's okay."
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Tobi sat down and ordered tuna. "Do you drink sake Kenshi?"
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:00 pm

"A little, but it's okay" Kenshi ordered the same thing that Tobi did. The restaurant was kinda fancy and the food looked good So Kenshi did not have to worry about the quality.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Tobi ordered a sake as the food came. Before he started eating, he looked up at Kenshi. "I really don't feel like going home right now. Do you mind if I stayed over your house?"
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Kenshi was about to eat when he heard Tobi's proposal. He spat everything he drank. He was surprised. That was certainly a sudden proposal. Wha?! Why? Why do you ask me that? I barely know you...
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:09 am

"Well I really don't feel like seeing my mom right now... And I kinda wanted to see how you would react when I asked." Tobi was trying really hard not to laugh but bursted out laughing. "Ahhhh... Well it was nice knowing you." He left some money on the table to pay for his food and left.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:17 am

Kenshi relaxed after a while. EVen though it was a joke, he laughed too. Oh well, I guess everyone has their problems. After a while, Tobi left the sushi bar. "Nice to meet you too. Hope we encounter again" After that, Kenshi left the sushi bar and went to his home.

Finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return from Italy...   Return from Italy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return from Italy...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Asia :: Japan :: Namimori-
Jump to: