Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle Empty
PostSubject: Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle   Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Keo walked down the streets near his Namimori home. Nothing had changed one bit. The sky the same color as always, a blue. The streets having the same creaks, the same people so on so forth. Keo looked down as his feet before his very body smashed into a pole. He growled lightly before rubbing his bleeding nose. "Ow....." He said quietly before he ran into trouble. They were the usual people who loved to pick on him at school and usually beat him up, Keo never said about it, just took it all onto himself. Keo basically smiled and a quick punch hit him in the gut, although he never grunted just taking the beating without saying a word. People could her it but just ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle   Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Kenshi walked this day. He was too lazy to take the bus in order to get to the University. And besides, walking was one of the things he liked. His brother was in the school that morning, so he had nothing to worry about. He took a deep breath to enjoy the air and the wind. But that was quickly interrupted. He saw 5 people who were hurting a boy. "Man, I really hate that. Sigh...." He walked towards the boys "Hey! Why don't you mess with me instead of him?!" The boys attacked Kenshi, but he quickly defeated the boys. They ran away and then Kenshi looked at the boy who was being bullied."Are you okay boy? You look pretty damaged"
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle   Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Keo blinked as the random man quickly solved his probleme. His body slugged up against the pole as he smiled still. His eye was now black and he spit up some blood before wiping his face clean of it. He might have had a broken nose but he couldnt tell. But he was smiling none the less, but he didnt understand why the man did something when noone else did. His smile beamed at the man as he grinned form cheek to cheek. "You never had to help me.... I was fine...." He grinned popping his nose back together and giving a sound of pain.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle   Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:54 pm

"Ha! That nose doesn't sound fine in my opinion" Kenshi made a pause for a couple of second. "Come on. We need to clean you that nose. Luckily I have a first aid kit in my bagpack. You don't find medicine students in the streets " He laughed, while he opened his bagpack looking for the kit. He found it and then: "Come on. Let's sit there" Kenshi pointed a bench near that place.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle   Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:03 pm

Keo smiled as he shock his head. "No.... Its ok.... I really have had worse..." He smiled before feeling more or less forced to go sit on the bench. He sat infront of the man blushing lightly for some reason. " t-theres really no need..... M-my dad is a doctor...." He spoke lightly with his blush, he really hadnt had someone care for him besides his family. He looked somewhat young for his age, being short and just plain looking childish. Plus he never really had good interaction with people so he was rather shy with a stranger taking care of him.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle   Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:22 pm

"Don't worry boy. It's better if you're attended inmediately" Kenshi cleaned the wounds in his nose and face "This will hurt a little, but it will be better after this" After cleaning his nose, he smiled to the boy. "Well, I guess that's it. Go to your home now and if your father is there, let him clean you again. By the way, I'm Kenshi Hamada."
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle   Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:33 pm

Keo smiled lightly before standing up and grinning lightly. He grabbed the mans hand and smiling brightly and bowed. "T-thank you!" He smiled looking at him. "Y-you a h-health student right?" He smiled lightly looking at the man. His father might be able to put a good word in. "C-come meet m-my dad....H-he might be able.... to put a good.... word i-in or help you." He smiled as he pulled the man along with him.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle   Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:51 pm

Kenshi looked at the boy "No problem. Everything for someone hurt" After hearing that he wanted hi to meet his dad, he asked "Wh-Why? I me-mean I don't have a problem with that... but...." Kenshi looked at the boy. He helped him, but he didn't expected that so suddenly. "Okay...."
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle   Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:57 pm

Keo smiled lightly pulling him behind him. He laughed even though he was much shorter but really had endless energy. He ran about soon making it to the hospital. He entered the hospital and found his father on break. "HEYA DAD!" He smiled as he ran and jumped hugged his overly large father. "heya ma boy what cha doing?" his father laughed before Keo looked at him and pointed to the red head. "He helped me... Hes in health school and he fixed my nose..." Keo smiled as his father laughed but paused. "What happened to your nose..." Keo paused and didnt tell his father at all.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle   Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Kenshi bowed to the man. "Good morning. I'm Kenshi Hamada" When the docot took a look in the boy's face, he said: "Eh, he had a small fracture in the nose. I think resting and inmobilizing the are should do it very good. But apart from that it's nothing very bad." Kenshi looked at the inside of the hospital "So this is how I'm going to work. Fascinating"- he thought.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle   Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:13 pm

Keo smiles as his father gives a laugh before standing up being on call his padger goes off. "I got to go, Ill leave you to look after my sons injuries. Ill put it in as your co-op hours on the job. So itll go towards your mark."[/color] Keos father spoke while running off. Keo smiled as he walked up and bowed again. "Thank you!" He coulnt help but smile. He looked at the man. "Sorry to cuase you trouble"
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle   Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:21 pm

"Say what?!" Kenshi was amazed at what the boy's father told. After a couple of seconds, he turned to the boy. "No big deal man. It's something I will have to do for the rest of my life so I have to get used to it. And don't treate me like a "hero" or something like that. I'm equal to you. It's something I have to do. My duty. "
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle   Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:30 pm

Keo smiled lightly looking at him. He laughed before he ordered some food and started to eat. "Now you sound like a hero." He laughed at him lightly as he started to walk off smiling. He stopped at turned to him. "You were probably wondering why I was smiling werent you?" He grinned as he turned his gaze to the man behind him. "I dont think crying and whining keeps you strong. Smiling shows strength not pain. So I smile, I guess its a way from keeping me from being so depressed like I should be." Keo stated blandly and without much emotion.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle   Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:46 pm

Kenshi laughed. "I told you. I'm not" After hearing the question, he said: "Actually, yeah. You're always smiling" After hearing the boy's speech, he came close to him and put his hand on his head. "You sound like my little brother, who's around your age. But I have to say the same thing I said to him ....... hiding your feelings doesn't make you strong. It's when you surpass them, you can grow."
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle   Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:06 pm

Keo he smiled lightly before getting a plain look. " I know... But being positive is better than being weak I suppost. Pain, isnt the worst thing in the world to face, like there is worse out their. Like starving to death, being murdered, parentless... If you compare my life to that I seem strong, so thats how I think, but I know im no way strong, im weak and have nothing really, even though my family has money, I have no friends really, but thats ok I supose, iv grown accustom about it." He said blandly giving a grin. "I guess the reason why most people wont like me is becuase I never stop smiling but they just dont know how I think. i smile at funerals, at peoplpes pain, doesnt matter." He couldnt help but smile.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle   Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:45 pm

Kenshi looked at the boy. While he was hearing his speech, when he heard the word parentless, he moved his head a little. He remembered his death mother, who he hated. "You still need to know the real pain" He was covering his black patch, but after he said that he moved his hair to show the boy the patch. "Look at me.... I only have one eye and I don't have a mother.. Pain is really not the worse thing in the world...." "Don't think like that. You may think diferrent from the others, but you're a nice boy. They just have to know you better, like me" Kenshi said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle   Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Keo smiled lightly. " I know..... I have no reason not to smile. A smile seems to fix what I feel as I think positively about my life and things. About what is possiably happening in peoples life. I see my life, more of a stress reliever for others, well maybe not my life, just my body. And there are different types of pain..... I just know people have it harder than me so I dont question why they do things." He smiled lightly sitting down and stretching his arms out to stretch his muscles. "I guess its in my blood to be a strong willed wimp." He said blandly smiling.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle   Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:37 pm

Using your body, maybe will help something, but not completely. But remember, they have to deal with their problems. Doing that will give you more problems to you. I know that you want to help the others, but you need to take care of yourself first. That should be your mayor priority. Kenshi turned around. Think about it. And then come to talk to I'm going nowme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle   Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bullies....A Never Ending Cycle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Asia :: Japan :: Namimori-
Jump to: