Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

A Brotherly Trio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

A Brotherly Trio Empty
PostSubject: A Brotherly Trio   A Brotherly Trio I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:47 pm

We'll see how this goes lol
Back to top Go down
https://flamesrevival.forumotion.com
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

A Brotherly Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Trio   A Brotherly Trio I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:07 pm

Daichi bashed is fist on the bathroom door yelling. "GET TE FUCK OUT ALREADY I HAVE TO WORK!!!! NOW HURRY THE FUCK UP! I NEED TO CLEAN UP!! AND MAKE SURE TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF!!!" Dai hissed before he stomped off to Takus room. He growled swinging open the door as he stood in his heart boxer briefs. " GET HE HELL UP!" Dai hissed yet again ripping the bedding off him then biffing some clean clothes at him and rolling his eyes noticing him being fully dressed in pants and a t-shirt in bed like always. " God how can you sleep with that on? You must be insane." speaks to Takeu while looking in something shiny to fix his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

A Brotherly Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Trio   A Brotherly Trio I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:42 pm

"He's a heavy sleeper, Daichi. I thought you knew that." Sho said calmly to Dai as he came out of the bathroom wearing a suit and tie. Sho then pulled Tokuto out of bed, and shook him until he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

A Brotherly Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Trio   A Brotherly Trio I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Takuto opened his eyes widely. His ruby eyes staring straight at his older brother.
"Why are you shaking me" He said in a frail voice. Takuto was a heavy sleeper and not much could wake him up. Only his two brothers could wake him up when others couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

A Brotherly Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Trio   A Brotherly Trio I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Dai heard the bathroom door open and gave a yell of joy. He saw Sho and laughed lightly. Atleast he wasnt so barberic looking right now. He looked at Sho. "Dont you think I know that." He snapped before Kuto woke up. "To get you up earily. Me and Sho have to go out and do some stuff for dad." He yelled from the bathrrom as he quickly cleaned himself up and did his hair before walking out and showed sliding his outfit on tht looked like a bartender. " Now get up you coming with us, you yourself have some appointments around town. Mostly at the hospital and I only have till noon then I have to work." He stretched the word work so sho and kuto would hopfully get a real job. He looked at sho. "Only if you would take better care of your hair you wouldnt look so much like a beast."
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

A Brotherly Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Trio   A Brotherly Trio I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:01 pm

Takuto rubbed his head. "Fine Dai" He said as he got out of Shos grip. He sat down on the bed and looked out the window. Dark clouds were rolling in so it was either going to rain.
"My hairs just fine" He said. "And about dad, why are you helping him if he's in Italy?" He asked his brothers.
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

A Brotherly Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Trio   A Brotherly Trio I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Sho tied his hair into a ponytail, which surprisingly looked a lot better. But he could never get his hair short at this age; he has tried, but it just grows back in 24 hours. Through his experience, he just likes it how it is. It wasn't normal, but his hair was just wild naturally. "I have an important business meeting later today, and it could possibly jump-start my own today... In other words, my shop is getting inspected. As for helping father, he just wanted us to do a few tasks for him while he's overseas." Sho replied calmly with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

A Brotherly Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Trio   A Brotherly Trio I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:29 pm

"Yea but why do I have to go to the hospital?" He asked his brothers. He didn't understand why he was needed. He had to go to school today, but his brothers, for some reason, wanted him to go to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

A Brotherly Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Trio   A Brotherly Trio I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Dai hissed lightly as his eye twitched as he looked at Shos uneven and improperly tied tie. "You could at least put your tie on properly. For an older brother you suck at wearing formal clothing." Dais voice sounded angry and yet soft. He untied Shos tie and then retied it properly. Daichi smiled before he glared at his younger brother. " I dont care that its naturally wild, anything wild can be tamed. Look at mine, I manage to tame mine all the time." He spoke as he grabbed a brush and sat Sho on the bed sitting behind brushing it so there are no knots and so it doesnt look like a total rats nest. Takes Shos pony tail out and starts to brush it violently. It was still spiky but look less clumped and like a dirt bag. "Your going for a cheak up because I told you to. Just to make sure you healthy, you wont be going to school for the rest of the day I already called in. And its things for the house and fiances.... And get cleaned for the day, Ill brush your hair because I dont want you making me look bad as your guardian, that and the beast of a brother. If it was school I wouldnt give a danm but this is in a more public place, so ill do it, and I wont make you all formal this time. Just, look nice and not.... well you get my point." Dai went on and about looking nice for him. Some call him a pretty boy other call him a girly boy but that isnt really the case after he beats the shit out of them.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

A Brotherly Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Trio   A Brotherly Trio I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Takuto sulked as he listend to his brother.
"Just because i'm frail doesn't exactly mean anything" He said to him. He stood up and walked for the door.
"Some day i'll be able to take care of myself and not have to be taken care of by my brothers"
He said as he slammed the door shut after he left the room.

[Takuto is out]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Brotherly Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Trio   A Brotherly Trio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Brotherly Trio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Asia :: Japan :: Namimori :: Namimori Homes :: Takutos Home-
Jump to: