Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before you advertise remember we must have a link to the forum being advertised

An unexpected visit

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

An unexpected visit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:48 pm

Takuto sighed as he stood up and looked at Daichi.
"You need to grow up and stop being so grouchy" He said to him. "What if something happens to me because of how you always act?"
He crossed his arms and glared at him closely.
"I would like to know the truth, but I'd like to hear it from everyone but Daichi" He said. "He'd make me want to get up and leave in the middle of the talk anyway"
It was obvious Takuto was beginning to cut his ties with his brother Daichi because of how he acts. All he wanted was for the three to go back to normal, to how the three hung out a lot and Daichi wasn't a grouch.
Back to top Go down
https://flamesrevival.forumotion.com
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:56 pm

Keo smiled getting the awkward moment. He didnt know what to think. He sat down quietly for onec without a smile. "I would love to hear this to. As im confused and in the middle of this but if you really dont want me here Ill leave." He grinned before looking at Kuto with a stern happy face. He replaced his hand on Kutos shoulder. "Why do you think hes grouchy, there obviously a reason behind it." He stated with a smile. "Its ok Kenshi just sit down and smile, after all its a festival." He laughed pulling Kenshi to sit down beside him.

Daichi glared at Kuto his paitents running thin. "Im going to tell one thing before I snap at you in anger. Its hard to stay happy when your parents leave you to look after your siblings." He growled before turning his head away from Kuto muttering under his voice slightly upset that Sho was his younger brothers favorite as it seemed to him.

Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:01 pm

Takuto looked down. He walked over in front of Daichi and looked at him. He then jumped up and gave him a hug.
"Just try to be more calm around me Daichi, please" He said to him.
Takuto had forgotten completely what was going to be discussed. He'd have to wait for Sho to mention it.
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:49 pm

Daichi blinked hugging Takuto back. He smiled feeling better but still upset deep down. He was angry more or less with the favoritism of Sho. Plus the fact that he had a large amount of stress. He had to keep things clean presentable, keep them both in order, he more or less stepped up as the parent. There was no way he could be calm and now the risk of Kuto being attacked he had more stress than ever. "Sorry..... its almost impossible at this rate." he gave a rather stiff frown shaking him off and sitting back down grumbling.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:58 pm

"Daichi, why can't you understand anything?" Takuto said to him. He looked at him closely.
"I know you think that I favor Sho over you" He said. "I've overheard you talking about it at times"
He turned around. "If you really think that way, then I'll leave" He said to him. As he turned around, the tension in the area built up, almost as if a flame was crushing the area around Takuto.
Unknown to him it was his flame beginning to take shape.

[It's almost time I guess for him to find out]
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:05 pm

Sho took a deep breath and sighed before he disclosed the information. "Daichi and I are Hitmen of the the Overworld that help to maintain peace and order in the region that we are stationed in. Daichi and I are two of the Guardians of the Cavalleresco Family, a renouned family in the mafia, and you are its new Boss. The Mafia Overworld is kind of like a union of vigilantes that help law-inforcement. The Mafia Underworld, however, is the organization that seeks to increase crime wherever its members are. The leader of the Mafia Underworld, an unknown man codenamed 'The Boss' seeks to kill you so that he'll be able to eliminate a possible threat to him. As your Guardians, it is our role to protect you at all costs, even if it means sacrificing our own lives." Sho explained calmly in much detail, and hoped that this truth was believable enough. "Our primary weapons are something called Dying Will Flames which are usually created by heightened emotions in unique individuals, or heightened awareness. Your flame is Earth, Daichi's is Glacier, and mine is Forest." He added calmly.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:00 am

Takuto looked over at his brother Sho as he continued to walk. His eyes began to roll back into his head as he listend to what was said to him. He then passed out on the ledge of the stairs and began to fall down them. He had fainted from hearing everything. He was still young, so it was much to take in.

[This is a little thing to get Mana to shut up about the family doctor >3>]
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:14 am

Daichi frowned, he never really know that Kuto knew about how he thought. "Thats not....the whole probleme....." He stated with a small grin as Kuto left. But there was wrong probleme, now that his flame was taking shape the pentacles on his hands starts to react. He looked at Sho nodding giving the ok. "Kuto! Get your ass over here!" He snapped being his rather scary face. He licked his lips.

Takeo gave a small frown at the events. He never even thought o jealous in their family, he thought they were chummy and happy people. Keo stood up was a rather serious face. Keo being a smart young man being capable of understand situation and his leading capabilities lead him to be unknowing the new leader of Reyes. He walked over to Kuto seemingly uneffected by the gravity around him. Maybe because his own flame was to taking shape. He had a faint golden tint to his already light brown eyes. He walked up to Kuto smiling. "Please come back. Being jealous is nothing for you to leave for. If you would walk away from it, if you want the truth youll stick around to find it, walking away wont solve your question. Just listen to them, think for a bit. Go back and talk to them, Ill stay with you, but I wont make you come back." He gave a small grin putting his hand on tthe boys shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:38 am

[You do realize Kuto just fainted and fell down the steps right]
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:44 am

"I see... So your Dying Will Flame was Sky after all, Takeo. You must be a new Mafia Boss as well." Sho said calmly as he got close, and saw that Tokuto hadn't suffered any serious injuries. "Daichi, why did you lick your lips when you chased Tokuto?" he asked, hoping to get a modest answer. Despite that, he was concerned about what he would do to Tokuto.

[After all of these events, Sho is going to start wearing his natural hair color.]

Last edited by Sho Corvino on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:49 am

[SHIT! Sorry D: I didnt finish reading i didnt notice the other page. SHIT SHIT SHIT IGNORE MY POST))

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:57 am

(( >_> Doesnt matter becuase his dad is already there))

Takeo blinked after Sho said everything out rather fast. He grinned lightly, not knowing what to think. The mafia, he read alot about it and never denied it, although the flames were a little hard to beat. He smiled none the less. "Boss of what? And the flame thing is hard to believe, But i can believe the mafia thing, just not me being one as I dot have the heart to kill anyone." He smiled before turning to Kuto and pulling a paniced face as his father came with a arms full of cotton candy. He dropped it see Kuto pass out. He quickly raced over to Kuto looking at him. "Hes for the most part, but suffers a broken arm, nose and a few fingers We should maybe get him to the hospital for a full cheack up." he smiled resting Kutos head on the pillow and carried him to the car with Keo behind him and getting in the car making sure he doesnt fall or anything like that.

Daichi looke at sho as his hand glowed more. "I can already taste the blood on my lips. The battles yet to come, the blood spilled and splattered on my face. Although thats not the reason. As you can see you havent learnt the ability of my hands yet. The absorb flames making mine stronger. And right now being made unstable pumping me with more energy instead of flame. Although its dangerous"[/b Daichi stated hiding his hands. [b] "What a weight lifted off my shoulders." He gave a relaxing sigh.

Last edited by Mana-Kun on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:06 am

Sho placed his left hand on his right shoulder because he felt like a wing was growing out of his right back shoulder blade. "....I...I think my birthmark is resonating to Tokuto's Dying Will..." Sho said quietly with some slight confusion. This has never happened, but it was.
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Admin
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:08 am

[The whole point of him falling was to have him gain some injuries. He's going to have a few broken ribs and a broken arm at least. It'll make the plot go longer and somewhat smoother]
Back to top Go down
Sho Corvino

Sho Corvino

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:39 am

[Okay, that makes some sense]

Sho stayed at Tokuto as he was taken to the hospital. This accident was only minor, and Tokuto was going to have plenty of time to recollect on what Sho said. In any case, it was only a matter of time until he would have to train Tokuto.

Last edited by Sho Corvino on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:15 pm

((edited my post, i didnt give him a broken rib or anything but he suffers a few broken things just so he wont be in a full body cast and such and take for ever to heal.
Back to top Go down
Xana100

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:11 pm

(Wait, my character was ignored the whole time... What the hell does he do now? XD)
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Before everyone started to talk, Kenshi went to bought something so he could eat. He was starving, because he hadn't eaten the whole day. After returning to where Keo and the others were he noticed that someone was being taken to an ambulence. Kenshi was surprised to see that. He ran towards Keo. What happened Keo?!

[This was because I didn't posted while you were talking so he doesn't know anything about the family and Kuto]
Back to top Go down
Mana-Kun

Mana-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:10 pm

Keo looked at Kenshi as he dragging him along to the car with his father. "Kuto was hurt so were going to see him at the hospital." He pulled him and put him in the car as they drove off.

Daichi looked at Sho as he licked his lips, his blood lust slowly growing slowly. Although the birthmark on his shoulder blade glowed and was rather painful making his true killer personality to crawl out slowly. "The blood will soon stain these hands on mine." He laughed darkly standing up licking his lips.

((sorry i noticed right after my last post. U can join at the hospital if u want just say you hurt yourself or visiting someone))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit   An unexpected visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An unexpected visit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Asia :: Japan :: Namimori :: Namimori Shrine-
Jump to: